13

"We're back from our visit. Do you by chance need anything? You two were alone here for a while" Nayeon asks. They don't look suspicious at all. Maybe they really did visit someone.

"Y/N? Where is he?" Momo runs out the door to look for Y/N. Jeongyeon just laughs at her without answering her question.

"You don't have to go crazy. I was only gone for a day" Y/N replies as he hugs her. I've never felt such strong feelings right now. I really wish I didn't see that.

"Mina, is there something going on? You're kind of spacing out" Nayeon taps my shoulder. 

"I'm fine. I just had thoughts going through my head"

"Okay, well. We should get rest for tomorrow. Don't mind Momo and Y/N"

I follow her to our room. I don't think I'll be able to follow her advice about ignoring them. I can't ignore them when I want to think about him.

"Mina, I know how you feel about Y/N" Nayeon suddenly says as we're fixing our beds

"Y-You do?"

"Yes, you find him awkward, right? You don't know how you feel about him and you have suspicion"

"Uh... that's close"

"I knew it! Y/N's so bad at hiding his true personality"

"True personality? What do you mean by that"

"I meant what he really does. Like you're suspicious that he's so rich, right?"

"Isn't it from his parents?"

"I... I don't know actually"

"Well, I guess that's totally normal. We're rich as well and I haven't earned a single penny"

"Really? If it's fine with you, can you tell me a bit about yourself? This is one of the only times we actually get to speak to each other"

"Sure, we don't really have anything to do, so what do you want to know first?"

"Just tell me about yourself. It doesn't have to be anything specific"

"I don't really know where to start. I'm not good at this"

"What do you think about Momo then? You got the whole day to talk to her. Did you get anything from her?"

"She wanted to go to the 3rd floor. Also, she wanted to visit the basement"

"The basement?? What does she want from there?"

Nayeon's expression turned to a worried face. 

"She just wanted to look around. The place was a bit creepy honestly, but I don't know why"

"Did you find anything? The place is empty I assume"

"Yeah, it was completely empty. I guess that's why you didn't want to show us that place?"

She nods and the conversation becomes awkward. 

"So... what did you do in your past?" she changes the topic.

"My past? I didn't really like it. I was attacked when I was a kid and I was bullied for being an introvert"

"Attacked? What happened?"

"Some criminals tried to kidnap me, but they stopped all of a sudden. My mother later found me crying"

"Stopped? That's really lucky"

"One of them just told them to stop and they left me alone"

"I wish that's how it worked if I was kidnapped"