19

"Y/N! Wake up!!" I hear the banging on my door. Momo has already left her mattress, but it's still really early in the morning. Plus, it's Saturday, so why am I being woken up.

"What do you want?" I open the door to see Jeongyeon. She stopped waking me up like this ever since she opened up to me, but I guess we're back to zero.

"We need to speak with Mina's mother"

"Now? It's so early. Can't we wait until nighttime?!"

"Fine then... if you really don't care about others that much, then we'll stay until night"

"Thank you"

I think she was being sarcastic, but she let me close the door on her. Usually, she would start screaming if I did that, but I guess she doesn't care anymore.

Just as I was about fall back to sleep, someone slams the door open.

"What did you say to Jeongyeon?!" Nayeon asks.

"The fuck, do you mean?"

"Yesterday, Momo was crying, and now Jeongyeon?! How did you manage to make her cry?"

"Honestly, I don't know as well. I've never seen her cry"

"Well, how about you apologize?"

"No, just leave the room and let me sleep"

"Jeongyeon was saying something about how Mina's mom is going to tell everybody"

I spring up from the bed as soon as she said that.

"Where is she now?"

"Downstairs, I think she's--"

"Okay, I'll go talk to her"

Jeongyeon crying is something I didn't even think was possible. Now that I think about it, I am taking her life from her with my selfish desires.

"Jeongyeon, do you want to go talk to her?"

"Took you long enough to realize"

"I thought we had more time. Just get ready to go out, I'll get the car ready"

She nods and we both rush to leave. We've been lucky enough to be completely anonymous in our tasks, but that might change today.

I can't let that happen... not just for my sake, but for everyone's as well.

"Where are you two going?" Nayeon asks as she's eating cereal.

"Somewhere important. Just keep watch of the other 2 while we're gone"

"Okay, sure. Are you going to come back soon?"

"Depends on how easy our conversation is. Just in case we don't come back soon, don't let Mina find out and don't accept any offers by yourself"

"You sound serious. Are you going to work this early in the morning?"

"No, it's something more serious. Prove that I can trust you"

"I will do my best while you two are gone. Good luck!" If only she knew where we were rushing to. She wouldn't be this bubbly.

"Jeongyeon, let's go. We don't want to be late"

"On my way"

She enters the car and we drive to Mina's home. I can't imagine her mom willing to negotiate with us. I'm already fucked. I know she's not going to let me leave the moment I enter her house.

It's crazy to think that Mina's dad and my dad were partners, but only one of us turned into a criminal as well. In fact, she even is a pacifist.

The entire ride was silent. It only took us a few minutes to arrive at her house, despite it being quite far.