26

We arrive back home and my phone gets a lot of notifications the moment it gets connected back to the internet. It's all from the group chat and they all want to ask what happened between Momo and me, and why I'm with Mina now.

I just ignore them and put my phone away as soon as Mina walks up to me.

"Y/N, can... we get hot chocolate to drink?" She asks shyly.

"Sure, anything for you" I said this a while ago as well, but this time I mean it. 

It does feel nice making a hot drink during the cold and rainy weather. Especially, when you actually care about who you're making it for. Out of nowhere, Mina back hugs me which is warming. 

"Don't scare me like that. I would have messed up our drinks if you actually startled me"

"Sorry, but I really wanted to hug you" She replies, not letting go.

I break her grip and turn to face her. She just pouts at me, clearly disappointed that I broke her hug.

"Later, Mina. I won't be able to finish our drinks with you hugging me like that"

"Aw... I can't help it though"

"Well, if you really can't help it, then I can multi-task" I'm really bad at flirting, but this is my first time, so I can't really expect much.

"Thank you" she says as she rests her head on my chest. I don't really know how to finish the drinks with her hugging me like this, but whatever.

I just hug her as well, completely ignoring the drinks I was making. After a while, she stops hugging and instead, stares at me. It's the same expression she was giving me in the car. Was it an indirect way of saying 'I love you'?

"Mina, do you still want to drink the hot chocolate?"

"No, I don't want to" 

"Neither do I" I reply. Her eyes are still locked on mine. This is the exact same moment as in the car. But unlike before, my eyes can't keep locked with hers. They start roaming on their own, eventually landing on her lips. I can't be thinking about these kinds of things, but the sweet temptation is overwhelming. There's no reason not to.

"What do you want to do then?" She asks, causing me to look back at her eyes. 

"Nothing... I don't want to do anything" My subconscious replies. The way she's staring at me is intense. Despite her innocent and elegant attitude, she can give off this strong of a presence.

She eventually starts to lean closer to my face. I don't know why it's inviting, but I don't care. I do the same and get closer to her. 

"Y/N... what's on your mind, right now?" She whispers in a rather seductive voice.

"You are" I reply without any thought. At least, it wasn't a lie.

She surprisingly gives a smirk. It's so attractive, even if this is the first time I'm feeling like this, I'm certain that it is appealing. 

I can't take it anymore. The temptation she gives off is overwhelming. My senses are screaming at me and I close the already small gap between us.

Our lips connect and it was worth it. Even if I'm not supposed to be feeling like this, I still can't believe how satisfying this is. I've been doing it all wrong my entire life. If only I knew what love felt like before, I wouldn't be a criminal.

Her arms start to wrap around my nape as I keep my hands on her waist. Due to instinct, I turn both of us, leading to her back being pushed against the counter. I raise her up, sitting her atop the counter. The sound of glass tipping over, fills the room. We weren't planning to drink the hot chocolate anyway.