24

My eyes slowly open due to the ray of sunlight hitting them. I immediately look over my shoulder to see Y/N, still asleep and he's... still cuddling me.

"Y/N, it's morning already" I whisper to wake him up.

"Hm??" he replies, clearly annoyed. Instead of waking up, he just pulls me closer and embraces me tighter. I don't think he realizes that he's not hugging his pillow.

"Fine, you can stay asleep, but at least let me get up" The moment I say that, he lets go of me.

I really thought he wasn't aware that he was still hugging me. I guess he just wanted to embrace me for as long as possible. 

As soon as I get up, I close the curtains to remove the glaring sunshine entering the room. Y/N is now tightly hugging a pillow. I was in such a deep sleep despite having someone hug me for the first time in years. 

I pick up my phone to see 1 notification from Momo. She sent this message last night, but I couldn't reply because I was already asleep.

"Can I go back into the room?" Her message reads. Hopefully, she got to sleep somewhere comfortable, but I should really apologize for this. 

As I try to open the door, I realize that the door is still stuck. It's clearly unlocked, but the door still won't open. What an unfortunate time for the doorknob to malfunction. Y/N doesn't want to be woken up yet, so I'll be stuck here for a while.

The moment I turn around, I see Y/N behind me. He's a couple of feet away from me, but I didn't even realize that he got up. Similar to the moment in the museum, he just snuck up behind me.

"Is the door not working?" He asks, still fatigued. 

"Nope, it's clearly unlocked though"

He tries to turn the knob, but similarly, it's stuck and doesn't open.

"The only way out is to somehow unlock this door. The only key to this room is with me" He sounds calm as if this happens normally.

"Oh... it's fine, I don't have any plans for today anyway" Plus, I might be able to spend more time with him.

"You can relax for now and watch TV... or something. I'll try to get the door open"

I walk back towards the TV and notice that he already fixed the bed. I didn't hear any of it at all and the room was completely silent when I tried to leave. Ignoring it, I sit down and scroll through my social media to pass the time.

My inbox is empty, but it's expected considering I don't socialize with others that often. Of course, as soon as I close my phone, I get a notification from someone.

It's a message from our group chat with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. 

"Are you two dating?" Chaeyoung asks. How did she find out though? Y/N might actually get mad about her knowing.

"Who are you talking about?" I reply, trying to dodge the question

"You and Y/N" I should definitely talk to Y/N about this. Whether he's fine with telling them or not.

I walk back towards him and he's still trying to open the door. Unbothered it seems, but I can never tell how he's feeling.

"Are we fine with telling Chaeyoung and Dahyun about... us?"

"What? No, I think we should keep it between us until the time is right" He replies, still with an unreadable expression.

"Chaeyoung actually... already knows"