11

"So, do you two want to leave already? We've been here for a while already" Sana asks. We sat down together for about 30 minutes without really talking. The whole time, Momo was leaning on my shoulder. 

"Okay, Momo will go home with me if that's fine" I reply. Momo lifts her head and looks at me, surprised.

"Okay, you two... have fun then" 

Sana seems a bit down. She is going to be living in her dorm alone from now on, but it was Momo's fault, to begin with.

"I'll see you around Sana, I won't forget about you" Momo hugs Sana as we're about to say goodbye.

"Have fun, see you tomorrow"

I open the door for Momo and enter the car myself.

"Do I really have to live with you? I told you that I wasn't going to tell anyone"

"Yes because I said so. I'm still not sure about you"

"Why would I tell anyone? I don't get any benefits if I do. I just wanted to know that truth and what you did to Nayeon and Jeongyeon"

"So, you're completely fine with me kidnapping Nayeon? A normal friend wouldn't be"

"You're lecturing me about friendship. What do you know about that?"

"I...I know--"

"Nothing! You don't have friends! Stop lecturing me about how I should treat my friends when you don't know how to make friends" she interrupts me intentionally. 

"You're living at my place from now on. Whether you care that I kidnapped Nayeon, or not"

"Fine! How did you even get through life all alone!?" 

"I... I wasn't alone all the time. I did have a friend before, but he was my first and last"

"As if I would believe you! Why would someone be friends with you when you're a killer?!"

"I wasn't always a killer! I wasn't born to kill people, it's just that this was the life I was given"

"Why were you born in the first place? You can't tell me you were born to kill people. You're a mistake"

"You don't know the answer to that question as well. What's your meaning in life? Nobody knows the answer to that since we're the ones who decide. How about you think about what you say before you lash out at me?" I can't stand people who act like this. Am I really to blame when it comes to killing? I only do things that people want me to do. 

"You kill people!! That's fucked up. It doesn't matter if you do it for fun or for work"

"I don't kill on my intent. I only follow orders. Isn't the leader to be blamed for the actions he commits? Germany isn't fully held accountable because they were only following orders!"

"You... you're a psycho! How can you say that and not feel remorse?" Another person who calls me a psycho. Is that all they can say about me? Everyone who knows my true nature calls me that. Even Jeongyeon, who does the same thing as me.

"I kill for other people. I'm only the bullet to their gun. Isn't the gun considered the murder weapon and not the bullet? Plus, I'm not a psycho"

"So, you're a slave to your clients. If they told you to kill everyone in our school, would you do it?"

"I don't do it for them. I gain benefits if I follow them. It's a win-win. And no, I wouldn't kill everyone. There's obviously a limit"

"The fact that you're trying to justify your actions sickens me. No wonder you live without any loved ones"