12

Mina POV

"Can you go home by yourself? Y/N, Jeongyeon, and I will have somewhere to go. You can ask Momo if you need someone to go home with" Nayeon asks while we're getting prepared for school.

"I think I can manage. Where are you going to?"

"Just a quick visit to someone"

"I understand. I'll manage myself while you 3 are gone"

"Great, we'll be back by night. You don't have to wait for us to come back"

"Okay, but can I ask? Do Y/N and Jeongyeon hate me? They're cousins after all, but they both act like they don't want me here"

"Jeongyeon? She doesn't hate you. About Y/N though... no, he doesn't as well"

Jeongyeon is starting to ignore me and Y/N said that he didn't want to talk to me. I really don't understand what I did wrong.

"Nayeon, Mina! We're waiting for you. Even Y/N is already prepared" Jeongyeon calls from outside.

We leave the room to see everyone already prepared to leave.

"I was only ready because Momo was waking me up. It's not like I want to go to school" Y/N says as he brushes his hair. He's so... cool

Momo on the other hand. His girlfriend is clinching on his arm. It's really awkward to see that, but I just choose to ignore it.

We arrive at school after the car ride. Momo was the only one speaking and she was talking about some really uninteresting stuff.

"I'm assuming Nayeon already told you?" Y/N suddenly asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You talk-- yes, she did"

"I haven't told you what it's about that. She told you that we're going somewhere later?"

"Yes, Jeongyeon as well, right?" 

He nods in reply. The conversation already becomes awkward.

"Y/N... can you tell me what's wrong?"

"Wrong with what? There's nothing wrong, the three of us just have to do some work"

Work? Didn't Nayeon say that they were going to visit someone? I guess they need to meet someone from a job or project that the 3 of them are involved in.

"No, I meant what's wrong with us. You didn't want to talk to--"

"Nothing's wrong with us. After thinking about it, I was the one who was wrong"

"What? You didn't do anything wrong though. You're a good person who was probably just under stress at that moment"

"It's nice of you to say that, but I always make the excuse of stress. In reality, that's just who I am. I don't know why I'm alive"

He's finally talking to me again, but he's talking about some really sad stuff. I don't know where he suddenly got this attitude.

"Don't think like that. If you really think that you did something wrong, then I forgive you for avoiding me"

"You don't understand. I was doing that for you. I didn't want to drag you into my life"

Your life, but I want to be a part of it.

"It's fine if you drag me into your life. It's better than my life right now"

"No, trust me. My life's a mess. You don't want to have any part in it"