18

It's the last day of the fair today, and also the last day of the week. School was more interesting during class because I could at least learn something, but the fair is horribly boring.

"Are you on your way home, already? Why don't you invite us to your place!!" Jihyo asks. Tzuyu, Chae, Dahyun, and Jihyo really insisted that I take them to my place. I don't know why though.

"Why? Is there something you need from my place?"

"Mina said she had fun there! She never says that, so we want to see what's so fun about your place" 

"That was 2 days ago. We cleaned the place already"

"It's the weekend already though! Surely you're free on the weekends" I haven't done anything recently, so surely there isn't anything I should be afraid of.

People are still in our warehouse, so it shouldn't be a worry if they go around the house.

"Fine, but you're not allowed to mess anything up unless I say so. No one except me can tell you what to touch" I might as well let them.

"Great!!"

I take them to my car. It's the first time I've driven people to my house to have 'fun'. It's also crazy how everyone in my house is a female. It's kind of unsettling.

"Remember, if you make a mess, you're all leaving. It doesn't matter who did it"

"You talk to us as if we're children. Plus, Jihyo is older than you"

"If you don't like the single rule that I gave you, Tzuyu, then you can leave"

The others aren't home yet for some reason. Mina also didn't go with me.

"Where is everyone?" Dahyun asks. I don't know as well, but I bet they're on their way back home.

"Probably on their way. They typically do things before they go home, except Mina"

"So, what do we do?"

"You stay here until they arrive. I'm going to go change. Again, do not touch anything"

I don't trust them to not touch anything, but hopefully, they at least touch something that I can clean. 

"Y/N? Are you in there?" Tzuyu asks as she knocks on my door.

"Tzuyu?! Why are you up here?! I told you to stay downstairs"

"I know, but I just wanted to speak with you privately"

"What do you want to talk about?" I open the door and let her enter.

"I don't know if you know about it yet, but what do you think of Mina?"

Odd question, but I guess she's curious about Mina as well.

"She's really hard to see through. I think there's something about her past that she is hiding" 

She nods, but it's a disappointed nod. My answer was clearly not the one she wanted to hear.

"I can tell that you can't understand her. Maybe, you should open your heart and you'll understand"

"Open my heart? I am, but it's not my fault I can't get anything from her. She isn't saying anything, so how do you expect me to get anything"

"Does she know about you at least?" Know about me!? Does Tzuyu know?

"Your face became shocked, so I'm assuming she doesn't" 

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, you don't understand each other, so how do you expect to get anywhere?"