27

The first dream I've had that is somewhat pleasing is abruptly ended by Momo. 

"Y/N, wake up already! You always wake up so late for school!" Yesterday was painfully awkward. Mina and I didn't speak to each other after I apologized to her. It was mostly because she still had something to do, but also because I just wanted some alone time.

I get up and get changed for school. As usual, I'm the only one everyone is waiting for. I walk beside Mina to maybe start a conversation.

"Hey, about yesterday... that was also my fault" I start

"You mean how Nayeon was in the living room?"

"Yes, I should have checked before dragging you there" 

"You don't have to apologize for that. Didn't you tell me before to not be so apologetic?" I did, but now I'm just being hypocritical. No matter how many times I apologize though, it won't be enough.

"I did, but... I just want to"

"Just relax, I won't hate you for something like that"

"You're right, I should calm down" I'm starting to let my emotions take over me. Maybe, I should relax before I accidentally reveal something.

 "Exactly, you don't have to be so stressed about these kinds of things" She's someone I do care about, but I hate myself for not being better.

We arrive at school minutes later and as expected, everyone is curious about us. The fact that the entire class already knows doesn't surprise me.

"You two are actually together?!" Jihyo eagerly asks.

"Yes, isn't that normal for all of you?" I reply

"It is, but it's surprising when it's you and Mina!" 

"I remember at the start of school when you didn't even like Mina because you thought she was too quiet!" Chaeyoung adds. 

Her reminding me about that is absolutely embarrassing especially since the entire class is listening, curiously.

"It wasn't like that. I never disliked her. I just thought she was unique" Mina looks at me as if she's ready to scold me.

"But Mina, on the other hand, she was so unpredictable, yet obvious that she liked Y/N from the start" Dahyun teases.

"Right!! She surprised me when she told us, but at the same time, I expected it" They really enjoy clowning her which probably makes her uncomfortable.

"Do you want to go to the cafeteria while waiting for class to start? If they're making you uncomfortable" I whisper to Mina.

"Sure, I would like that. They're getting pretty annoying"

I grab her hand and we leave the classroom. 

"Where are you two going?!" We both ignore them and continue to the cafeteria. 

Just as when we thought we were free from curiosity, Tzuyu and Sana notice us entering the place.

"What are you two doing here? Didn't eat breakfast?" I try my hardest to ignore Sana, but Mina on the other hand turns her head to look at them.

"No, we were just avoiding our classmates" Mina replies, clearly not getting the idea that I was avoiding them. She pulls me back as I'm trying to walk away, still not making eye contact.

"Why? Were they teasing you two?" Of course, they know as well. If the entire class found out, then it probably reached other classes as well.

"Yes, it just felt awkward. They were giving a lot of pressure as well"