Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ : Isᴀʙᴇʟᴀ & Jᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴀ Mᴀᴅʀɪɢᴀʟ

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 :

"...She's my girlfriend, what more do you want to know exactly ?

I love her.

...when we're together, I feel safe and stronger at the same time. Everything is simple."

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 :

"(Y/n) is a lovely woman. She seems very observant, she helped everyone in my family. She believed Mirabel when I should have... She taught Luisa drawing, and she enjoys it a lot. She encouraged Mirabel to continue sewing, I remember Luisa telling me years ago. I never forgot her name.

But most of all, she loves Isabela, and Isabela loves her. I think my daughter found the right one. (Y/n) has done nothing but support her, and I trust they will both bloom in even more wonderful women together."

𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚝 :

It was another delivery day. You were starting to get used to it, and to like it. Especially after the previous day spent waiting for customers at the shop. Agustín and Félix had lightened up your day, they were funny, but the rest of it was extremely boring.

So, you were enjoying walking around and robbing people of their money.

In exchange for your products, of course.

And this time, you wouldn't mess it up. You had already forgotten two deliveries, everytime because you met a Madrigal. It was a great coincidence, but, just in case, you were trying to avoid any of the family members.

Suddenly, something terrible happened. You tripped on some sort of rope. And fell on your face.

"AW, FUC-"

"Are you okay ?"

You didn't want to get your face off the ground. You were too embarrassed someone saw your unforgettable fall.

"Who's asking ?"

A clear laugh. Very polite.

"I'm Isabela. Isabela Madrigal."

Ah. You were just thinking you had to avoid Madrigals. But it was okay, you were sure, because Isabela was known for being very busy. You sit up with a sigh, touching your sore nose.

"Uhm, you're bleeding."

You look up at her with questioning eyes. Your nose wasn't bleeding, you had just checked that. Isabela points to your elbow, that you didn't notice got a pretty bad scratch.

"Oh, well. It's nothing."

You get up with great difficulty. Your knee had hit the ground a bit too hard. Walking to your next delivery would be painful.

"(Y/n). You're (Y/n), right ? Dolores' friend."

You turn to Isabela with a nod.

"You should come with me to Casita. We have to get your elbow treated. It will be fast."

She gives you a dazzling smile, that you consider resisting, before admitting your knee wasn't in its best shape.

"Alright. What did I trip on, by the way ? It could be dangerous for others..."

Isabela gives you a side glance as you turn to see nothing. She sighs. "I'm sorry. It was one of my vines. I forgot it was here."

"Ah, right. You grow flowers. That pretty cool."

"Really, I'm sorry-"

"It's good ! It was an accident. Don't you worry. I didn't die, that's what matters."

She lets out a surprised laugh. Apparently, she wasn't used to those kind of jokes. You start walking towards Casita, trying your best not to limp because of your knee. Isabela did notice, though, and felt even more bad.

"Mamá ?" She called as you both entered the courtyard. Julieta's voice sounded from the kitchen.

"Hola, mija- oh, someone's hurt ?"

You awkwardly stand behind Isabela as her mother kisses her forehead, waving slightly at the Madrigal.

"Good morning, señora."

Julieta smiles at you while Isabela leads you to sit at the table. You gladly take place, resting your knee, as Julieta resumes working.

"You're a lucky one, young lady. I was just working on a batch of arepas."

"Mamá, this is (Y/n). Dolores' friend."

"Oooh, the famous (Y/n) ! I think you might have helped everyone in our family by now. Agustín told me about the bandages yesterday, and you spoke to Pepa on the day of the storm. Well, it's time we help you in return."

She puts a plate of arepas in front of you. You thank her before taking a bite of one, immediately feeling better. Plus, it was delicious. You sigh in satisfaction, under Julieta's amused gaze.

"Yum. That is ab-so-lu-te-ly scrumptious !" You exclaim. Isabela discreetly snorts, covering her mouth so that nobody notices. Julieta laughs wholeheartedly.

"I'm glad you like it. You can take some for later, but I have to keep most of it for delivery."

Delivery. You knew that word.

"Oh, shoot ! I have some deliveries to make too ! I'm really sorry, I have to get going !" You grab your bag and stand up.

"It's okay. You better hurry !" Julieta laughs.

"Thank you so much for the food ! It was delicious." You turn to Isabela. "And thank you for bringing me here. I'll watch out for your vines in the future !" You wink, earning an apologizing smile.

You give them a salute, making sure they were laughing and didn't think that was rude before sprinting out of the house.

The race to finish your deliveries on time had begun.

___
words : 725