36. married in a hurricane (of joy!😀)

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride. Or the groom, for all I care."

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !" You cheered as Mariano and Dolores kissed each other. Next to you, Camilo makes disgusted noises. Jorge, Lucía, Mirabel, Félix and Pepa scream as loud as you. Bruno gets surprised and let's out another scream, different as yours. Luisa is crying, emotional. Agustín is comforting her.

Alma, Isabela, Julieta and Antonio, the normal ones, are respectfully clapping. Until the five years old runs to Dolores to hug her legs, everyone clapping and cheering at his cuteness.

"I am cheering but dying inside." You confess to Isabela, making her laugh. "My best friend is now gone forever, and I shall never see her again."

"(Y/n), they'll still live in Casita together. Meaning you'll probably see Mariano everytime you visit."

"WAIT I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT-"

Isabela bursts out laughing at your horrified expression, before holding your chin to turn your head in Dolores' direction. You couldn't miss her leaving the church, twirling around under everyone's acclamations and Mariano carrying Antonio on his shoulders.

You all follow them outside to the party that was planned on the market place. Luisa even carries the piano there, and Agustín starts playing a melody as Dolores and Mariano start their first dance.

They waltz around as the other musicians begin playing, and you watch with an overly emotional behavior. You fake a tear, next to Camilo who was really, in fact, crying his heart out, hugging Mirabel tightly for comfort. His cousin rolled her eyes, trying to push him away, but he was like glued to her.

The sky gets slightly darker as a few grey clouds settle above your heads. Pepa may have more control over her gift since the return of the magic, she still sometimes have some bursts in case of strong emotions.

Félix hugs his wife, both of their gazes not leaving their dancing daughter. He too is on the verge of tears, smiling widely.

Antonio hugs Luisa's leg and she pats his head, both of them watching with a proud grin. Alma takes Julieta and Bruno's hands and all of them admire the dancing couple.

You sneak your arms around Isabela's waist, rocking your bodies right and left slowly, to the rhythm of the music. She turns her head to peck your cheek quickly, not wanting to miss any second of the dance.

Dolores is beautiful. Her dress floats around her, her hair is perfectly done. But what strikes you the most is her genuine expression of pure happiness.

Mariano is okay. Whatever.

No, truly, he looks as happy as her, and awestruck by her giggle as he spins her around. He better keep that attitude. But it's been a year, and he had proven himself already.

As the music ends, silence fills the market place as everyone stops breathing, taking in the sight of Dolores and Mariano looking at each other. You start clapping, soon followed by the whole crowd, as Mariano proudly shows off Dolores' hand in his. He really can't take his eyes off her.

The musicians begin playing another song, more festive, and everyone joins the married couple to dance. You spin Isabela around, and both of you execute a crazy dance, that you learned with Jorge one night she was staying over. Said Jorge comes along, with Theresa, and your moves are soon copied by the town's children, losing their minds over the complicated choreography.

It's a big mess, which everyone enjoys. After a while, you escape the dancefloor, along with Isabela. The wedding was in the middle of the afternoon, so that the party would continue after sunset, in Casita.