prologue/ meet the characters.

~ THIRD PERSON POV ~

It's been thirteen years since Marcus last saw his little girl and his wife. Thirteen years since his family has been a family.

Rosetta, Marcus wife, took their sweet baby girl when she was only three years old. This is the story.

Marcus Pov

   It was 3 a.m on a cold Wednesday night. December 13th, to be exact. It was 3 a.m when our alarm rung throughout the house, shaking the walls ever so violently.

   I remember waking up and turning towards my right, not seeing Rosetta. I jumped out of the bed, opening the doors to see my brother, Rocco, looking just as confused as I was.

   "Fratello, what's happening?" He says, clenching onto the waistband of his pants where his gun lies.

   I shook my head, "Rosetta is gone, I have no clue." I said, frantically searching the rooms of my children.

   Matteo looked to have woken up, scared by the alarm. "Stay in here son, it will all be alright." I said, closing his door.

   Andrea and Luca seemed to be asleep still, which is good. Once they woke up, they would have wanted to look too.

   Rodrigo, Danny, and Rome were sound asleep, cuddled up next to each other, snoring softly.

   The room I checked next was the room that made me want to hurt someone. My bambina, Kinsley, was taken from her bed, nowhere to be seen.

    By now, the alarm had woken up not only Rocco and I, but also my other brothers. "Marcus, what is happening?" they questioned.

"Kinsley is missing."

MEET THE CHARACTERS  :)  (feel free to skip!!)

 ~Marcus Russo (52)  6'5 - father of 7 kids- first in commandment -oldest of his 10 brothers

- father of 7 kids
- first in commandment
-oldest of his 10 brothers

~ Matteo Russo (25) 6'4- oldest brother of his 6 siblings - 2nd in command aka underboss- overprotective, bossy, extremely moody brother, observant

- oldest brother of his 6 siblings
- 2nd in command aka underboss
- overprotective, bossy, extremely moody brother, observant