39.

M A T T E O ' S   P O V

   "Jhett, why are you calling me it's fucking 3 in the morning." I grumpily spat into the phone. "They're gone." His words were rushed, you could tell he was freaking out.

   I sat up instantly, "They're fucking dead, Matteo shes gone, he's gone." He yelled into the phone. I stood from the bed, all ounces of sleep had disappeared. "Jhett, calm do-" "I CAN'T FUCKING CALM DOWN MATTEO."

   He continued yelling into the phone. "Listen to me." All you could hear were Jhetts rushed breaths. "Who's gone?" I panicked. What if its her. My sorellina. "Kinsley and Keaton. Its like a fucking massacre over here." I quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. "I'll be over in 10."

   It's been a little over a month since we made the very bold decision of letting Kinsley stay with Keaton. All was going well, minus the fact that Kinsley and Keaton got a little close.

   While she was staying over there, the rest of the family and I cleared the men, and women, that surrounded our house in a little over a week. All are either being held captive or dead.

   I rushed into Andreas room. "Wake up." He stirred awake, "What? Get the hell out." I pulled the comforter off of him. "Your fucking sister is missing get the hell up." He shot up instantly, "Get dressed and meet me in the car."

   I left the room and walked into Luca's practically saying the same thing to him that I said to Andrea. After Luca I woke a few of our uncles and older cousins. We don't need the younger ones getting involved just yet.

   It's better to have our best thinkers, the ones who know what to do and exactly when to do it. A short 5 minute after I had woken everyone up, we were on the road heading go Keatons place.

   Upon arrival, Jhett, Owen, and Ty were all standing outside, waiting for us. As they saw us, they ran to our vehicles. "What happened." Cyrus whispered, looking at the dead guards that littered the grounds.

   "Matteo I'm so sorry. It was never our intentions I swear." Owen rambled. "I just need to know what happened." I whispered. "I am so sorry, I swear." He went on. "Owen."

   "Matteo I feel horrible you left her with us and look where that got us." He looked at the ground, same with the other two. "Owen!" I said again. "We need to find them, the one's that did this."

   "OWEN!" I yelled, he jumped slightly but stopped talking. "It's fi-" I paused. It's really not ok. My little sister has disappeared and nobody knows where or why it happened. "Lets just go in, and we will talk it out."

F L A S H B A C K
(Keatons pov)

   "Ty, call Lola and get Kinsley a room set up." I said, starting the car. "And why can't you call her?" He asked, rolling his eyes. "Because I told you to do it." Ty looked at me through the rear view mirror, "So?" "So do it."

   "Keaton! Stop looking at him and focus on driving!" Kinsley said, hitting my shoulder. "Yea listen to your little bi-" "Finish your fucking sentence and I will personally cut your dick off and feed it to you." She said, looking back to him. He instantly shut his mouth and started looking out the window.

   We arrived at the house a few minutes later, the fun part. "Im not sure if your room is ready yet, but I can take you and your bags up." I told her, grabbing the bags from the trunk.