5.

and thats when the fun began.

~ K I N S L E Y ' S    P O V ~

   "Is that her?" "Oh my god, she's all grown up." "Look how cute she is." "I can't believe shes back." "Move bro I can't see." That was only a few things I heard while standing in front of the boys. I was blushing profusely and I didn't even know why.

   "Boys, enough your scaring the poor girl." Dad said, chuckling lightly, "Now, introduce yourselves." He said, sending daggers to some of the boys, almost like a signal.

   I focused my attention on the group while they talked.

   "I'm Matteo, i'm the oldest at 25." Matteo said. He had the same gray eyes as mine. Actually his entire face was just like mine. Maybe that's why Andrea said what he said. Matteo's eyes were cold, like he was holding something back. I sent him a small smile but he looked away. Matteo was probably 6'5. He was just as tall as dad was.

   "You already know me, Im Andrea, the second oldest at 21." he said with a smile. I returned it and he winked at me. I laughed and then a load of "Awes." erupted from a few of the boys.

   "Luca. 20." Luca says, unamused with the whole situation. He rolled his eyes at me and dug his phone out of his pocket. warm welcoming brother. Luca had blue eyes and they were actually really pretty. He was like 6'3.

   "Im Daniel. These losers triplet. This is Rodrigo and this is Roman. Were all 18." Daniel said with a playful smile. I returned the smile, and looked at the three. They all had carmal brown eyes which were so pretty. What's up with everyone having different colored eyes?

   "It would have been nice for me to introduce myself, idiot." Rodrigo spat. I laughed and he looked at me, getting down on one knee. "Hello Lady Kins, i'm Sir Rodrigo, your favorite brother ever!" He said in a silly British accent. I laughed at his gesture and Roman pushed him down, which only made me laugh harder.

   "I can assure you that I will be your favorite brother. Don't listen to that idiot." Roman said, pointing to Rodrigo.

   I nodded, "Andreas already got the title or being my favorite." I said, breaking the news to the group.

   Rodrigo and Roman held there mouths open and spun around to meet a smirking Andrea. Matteo held a look of amusement, Daniel was laughing his head off, and Luca had already dismissed himself.

   "Is that so." Rodrigo said through gritted teeth. I nodded, facing my father who also had a look of amusement on his face.

   "I knew I should have went with you. SCREW YOU ANDREA." Rodrigo yelled, making me jump from the sudden yelling. Dad must have noticed because his arm was wrapped around my back.

   "Luca, will you show Kinsley to her room?" My father said, more of a 'your going to do it' rather than a question.

   Luca simply nodded, "Come on." He said, guiding me up the stairs. We made it to the second floor and it was just like the downstairs area. Except this floor was where all the rooms were located.

   "So, each room goes from oldest to youngest. This is dads room," Luca said, pointing to a door with a big M on it. "And that ones Matteo's." He said, pointing to the one across the hall.