53

G R A Y S O N ' S P O V

"What did you say to her anak laki-laki." My father said, pointing his finger and walking up to me. I shook my head. "Saya tidak mengatakan apa-apa."

(boy) (I didn't say anything)

"Yea right! She came back paled and didn't make eye contact with you once." My mother said, crossing her arms. "Her stupid boy toy said something fucking dumb." I mumbled.

"Good G- Speak up boy. What did he say?" My father asked, a curios look edged on his face. "That I was an assassin." I told them both. My mother paled and my father looked furious. "And please, enlighten me on how the hell he would know who you are and what you do?!" He yelled.

   I shrugged my shoulders. "So fix this fucking mess before the entire Italian mafia is on to us boy. I hope to be civil with them, have each others backs. But if Kinsley doesn't agree to those terms, we can kiss the partnership goodbye!" He said, walking towards my mother.

   "We need to get leaving soon. Go get your shit ready." He said, not turning to look at me. I turned around to walk away. "Oh and Grayson. Text her and apologize." my mother sighed, getting up from the chair.

   I kept walking to my room, slamming the door behind me. I picked up my phone from the bed side table and quickly found her number. Did she even have a phone?

   I opened a new contact and texted her. "Kinsley. I enjoyed your stay at my house. I apologize if what Keaton told you hurt you or made you feel betrayed. Hopefully I will be able to see you tonight and if you'd let me talk to you, we can sort this out. -Grayson."

   I hit send and threw my phone on the bed, sighing heavily as I walked into the closet. This is going to be one hell of an event.

K I N S L E Y ' S        P O V

   We boarded the plane and finally got situated. Matteo stopped lecturing me the second I sat next to Keaton and the window. Meaning he was forced to sit on the opposite side of us.

   "Kins, here." Matteo said, throwing none other than my phone towards me. I hadn't seen this thing for like ever. "Thank you." I smiled at him. I looked at Keaton who had his eyes closed. His hand rested lightly over my thigh.

   I opened my phone, seeing several missed calls and text messages. Mostly from Keaton and Roman. I wonder if Roman knows i'm finally coming home.

   One text in particular caught my eye before I shut my phone. An unknown number. I opened it and scanned through it until I saw it Graysons name at the end. My eyes widened as I read back through the message slower.

"Kinsley. I enjoyed your stay at my house. I apologize if what Keaton told you hurt you or made you feel betrayed. Hopefully I will be able to see you tonight and if you'd let me talk to you, we can sort this out. -Grayson."

   I read it through multiple times before Keaton squeezed my thigh. "You've been reading the same message for five minutes what does it say?" He asked. I shut off my phone, leaving Graysons text unanswered. "I don't know."

Really. I don't know.

    "Well what did it say?" He asked, a confused look took over his face. "I dont know." I shrugged my shoulders. He sighed "You confuse me woman." He said before he closed his eyes again. "Does anyone at the house know Im coming home?" I asked him, placing my hand over his.