52.

K I N S L E Y S P O V

It's been a little over a week living with Joy and Dian. Grayson been a little bitch since I told him a shortened version of my life. He won't talk to me, won't look at me. I'm not complaining, but it would be nice having a friend.

Today is Saturday which means it's the day of the annual mafia ball. Dian gave me the option to not go if I didn't want to.

It was around 8 in the morning here at the house and I couldn't tell you why im already up. I was sitting at the desk doing a simple eye makeup look. It gets boring here when you have nobody to talk to.

"We have to go." Grayson said, barging through the closed door. I turned around in my seat. "Grayson why are you just barging in like that? What if I didn't have clothes on." I asked the boy. "You're not dumb enough for that. Listen we need to leave." He said in a rushed town.

"Why?" I asked him, suddenly a little worried. "Your brothers are on the way." He said, grabbing my arm. "What? H-Are they here now?" He shook his head "No but they are literally on their way as we speak, lets go." We rushed out of the door and down the hall. "How did they find where I was?" I asked him.

"Probably that stupid letter you sent to them." He scoffed. "Why are you helping me? I asked him, genuinely confused. "I don't think your ready to see them are you?" I shook my head. "Where are w-" "Stop asking questions putri."

He led me towards the front where the garage was. We reached the bottom of the stairs and heard a knock at the door. Dian looked at Grayson and I and used her hand to tell us to go away.

Grayson pulled me back up the stairs and around the corner, far enough to not be seen by my brothers. We stood and watched as Dian opened the door.

"Mr. Russo. Good to see you. And who are you guys?" she asked the people behind Matteo. "Move fatass I can't see." I pushed Grayson. "Not my fault my ass is fat." He said.

"Im Keaton. This is Jhett." I heard the voice i've missed so much. "Keaton?" I whispered, standing from my sitting spot on the stairs. "Kinsley, don't think about it." He pulled on my arm. "No, Grayson let me go." I pulled my arm away and started walking down the stairs.

"Keaton." I said again when I reached the bottom of the stairs. "Kins." He said as he walked closer to me. He opened his arms and I literally jumped in his arms. "Never do that again. I was going crazy." he whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry. I just needed a break." I unwrapped my legs from his torso and walked over to Matteo.

I wrapped his arms around him and he tensed under my hold. "I missed you, Matteo." I told my brother. He then wrapped his arms around me and muttered some Italian I didn't quite catch.

A few minutes walked by and Matteo finally let me give Jhett a hug. Matteo was talking to Joy, you know, without insulting him.

I stood by Keaton and intertwined my fingers with his. "I missed you." He said, standing in front of me. I suddenly found the ground very interesting. He used his finger to pull my chin up. I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"No PDA in my house." Grayson said grumpily from the stairs. He stood leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. Keaton looked at Grayson and gave him the dirtiest look I've ever seen him give anyone.

"Uhh, Keaton this is Gr-" "Grayson Tanjung." Keaton finished my sentence. "Oh. Uhh do you two know each other?" I asked the two. "Oh how could I not know the famous Keaton? Who doesn't know the best drug dealer for the Russo's." Grayson walked slowly towards us.

   Keaton gripped onto my hand and took a deep breath. "Well of course. And who wouldn't know about the famous-" "Shut up bro." Grayson cut Keaton off. "The famous Indonesian assassin!" Keaton said.

   I looked between the two and they were having a really serious staring contest. "What."

   "It's time to go, Keaton. Kinsley, you're welcome to stay here, I know your safe here." Matteo said, breaking up the awkward stare. "Uhh-" I kept my eyes on Grayson. "No, no I think I uhh, will go with you guys. For the mafia ball? And then i'll figure something out." I told Matteo.

   Grayson had sorry eyes. "Oh. Well. We hope to talk to you later, Kinsley. Thank you for staying with us!" Joy gave me a side hug. "Thank you for letting me stay, Dian I appreciate your cooking! Bye." I told the two.

   We quickly walked out the door and to the car that was parked in the drive way. We got in the car and here comes the lecture. "Kinsley Sage Russo what in the HELL were you thinking running away like that without thinking to tell us! I would have let you go any fucking where and I would have understood if you would have just told me! I had to play a fucking guessing game again." Matteo yelled.

   I took a deep breath and I felt Keatons hand brush up and down my thigh. "I'm sorry, Matteo. I didn't want to worry you guys and I surely didn't want you to worry about where I was staying." I told him. "I'm always going to worry about you, Kins! You're my little sister what dk you expect." He yelled.

   "I'm sorry." I whispered. "Just-" He paused, taking a deep breath. "Don't do that stupid shit again." He said."You won't have to worry about it anymore." I whispered again. "What?" He said. "Nothing."

   "When we get home, we will be just in time to have about three hours to get ready. Then we will all make our way to the ball. Kins you are to not talk to any of the people there, except fro your brothers and cousins and uncles of course." He said.

"And when we get there..."

_______________________________

WELP.

This chapter might be a little on the down side. I was not focused at all. 

<3 K