16.

K I N S L E Y ' S    P O V

   The weekend's over and its now Monday. Official my first day of school. I spent the weekend on bed rest while Andrea treated my wounds. He said they were doing extremely well and that I could finally get ip and actually move around.

"Kins, wake up. It's 7, you're going to be late if you don't get up." Roman grumbled from the door. "Nooo, i'm sleeping still." i mumbled into the pillow. He scoffed and closed the door again, "Not my fault if you're late." I heard from the other side.

A few minutes must have passed before someone literally jumped into bed beside me. "Wake up." Rodrigo started tickling me. "Rigooooo, leave me alone." I groaned, covering back up.

He chuckled and kept poking me. I was not having it this morning. "I'm going to get Matteo." He said, getting up from the bed. The door closed again.

Now any normal person would get up at that instant and scram to get ready. But I didn't. I simply closed my eyes mumbling an "ok." A few minutes go by and the door opens again. I peeked at who it was there stood Matteo. Behind him was Rodrigo, Andrea, Roman, and Luca.

"You have about 5 seconds to get out of bed before I pull you out of it by your hair." He stated. His voice the same monotone scary one. I opened my eyes, seeing the other boy's grinning at me. I stuck up the finger and sat up.

"Out." He said to the other boy's. "Good morning sunshine." Matteo said, coming closer. He pulled me out of the bed, half forcing me to give him a hug. "Let me gooooo." I whined. He chuckled and let me go, dropping me on the floor.

I groaned and got back up as he laughed. "Yea real funny." I said, stomping to the bathroom. In the bathroom, I did all the morning things a basic bitch like me would do. I decided to straighten my hair and add two small braids to the top. I put on a little bit of mascara and some chapstick.

The next thing was my outfit. I decided on some loose fitted mom jeans along with a tighter black shirt. For shoes, I just grabbed one of the many pairs the boy's got me. They said, and I quote, "woman love their shoes." Give me some converse and i'm good for a year.

   I sprayed some perfume and added a necklace to my outfit. I grabbed the school bag sitting by the door and made my way downstairs. "Good morning my favorite sibling ever." Andrea announced. I simply looked and shrugged my shoulders at him.

   Daniel bursted our with laughter, "That's what you get!" He said in between laughs. I couldn't help but smile.

If you couldn't tell, i'm not really a morning person. Even back at the old house when I was forced to wake up at 5 every morning, I still almost died. Literally.

   I sat down at my designated seat in the dining room while my brothers surrounded me in their seats. "Ok kids." Matteo said, walking in the room. "Well, mostly Kins." He stated. I whipped my head in bis direction. "I'm not a kid." I said, doing my best possible glare.

   My brother's simply laughed at me and I put my head down in embarrassment. "Wa- Were you trying to glare at me." Matteo said in between laughter. "Stop. No I was not." I said, my cheeks growing a shade of red.

   "Anyways, I just have some rules for school. The boy's came up with these last night so I guess they aren't really mine." Matteo said, looking at his brothers. "Yea, so rule number one. No boyfriends or being friends with boys. Ever." I rose my head up again to look at Matteo.

   "You're kidding." I said, looking around the table to see a smirking Roman. "I mean, unless you want the poor boy's head chopped off it's probably best if you keep away from them." Roman stated, smirking. I rolled my eyes at him and laid my head back down.

   "Rule number two. Don't get smart with the teachers. They have already been through hell with the rest of us." He said, staring at Luca. "What." Was all he said.

   "Rule number three. No fighting unless you have a good reason." He said, flipping the paper he had over. "Wow. Roman is this rule really ne-" "Say it." He interrupted.

   "I'm going to add one before his. Rule four. Keep your grades up. If you need help ask." He said, looking over all of us.

   Rodrigo, Roman, and Daniel were all holding in a smirk and I knew this next rule or whatever was going to be absolutely stupid.

   "Rule number five, I guess. This is all them by the wa-" "Come on just say it!" Rodrigo interrupted. "It says, and I quote. "Don't be embarrassed when we randomly come up to you in school and do something embarrassing."

   I looked at the three. "What kind of rule is that! I don't and wont, get embarrassed by any of you." I said, crossing my arms. Roman scoffed, "As if. I have pictures to show people." He said, pulling out his phone. The first one was of me sleeping. Let's just say I looked like a hot fucking mess in that photo and I'd appreciate it if my dearest brother wouldn't spread it around.

   "You wouldn't." "Oh, but I wou-" "Ok, enough. You are going to be late. Get going." Matteo said, standing up from his seat. I groaned and walked towards the car. The boys all walked to their own car and I stood there. "Who am I going with?" I asked, looking at Daniel. "Pick your favorite car." He said.

   I stood their for a minute, looking over the sports cars my brothers climbed into. I obviously had to go with the Roman's SSC Tuatara. Only because it was the fastest. But, before I could get in, Roman said, "Nope. You can't go with me. My reputation will be ruined." I kind of just stood there for a minute and looked at him. If he's worried about his reputation, oh sweetie, i've got something coming for you.

   I rolled my eyes and walked to Rodrigo's car. It was a Mustang gt500. I got in and buckled up. "I thought you were going with Rome?" He asked. "Poor little boy didn't want to be seen with his little sister cause his poor reputation would be lost." I fake pouted.

   Rodrigo scoffed and pulled out of the gates. "He's got something coming for him."

Oh trust me brother, I know.
________________________________