63.

K E A T O N ' S   P O V

Shes gone. I dropped my gun and ran to her side. "Kinsley, Kinsley can you hear me?" I asked, turning her over so I could see her face.

"Please still be with us. I don't think I can go on without you. Please." I shook her, but nothing happened.

After all the shooting stopped, Matteo and a couple of her other brothers ran to us. Matteo dropped down on his knees next to her. "Sorellina." Matteo had tears in his eyes as he stare at his little sister.

"Are you hearing me, Kins, please. You have to be ok. You have to be." He whispered, taking hold of her hand. "Someone call the damn ambulance!" He ordered. We felt someone plop down next to us.

Greyson sat with tears in his eyes, "This is all your fucking fault. If you would have just left us alone. We, she, was JUST FINE without you getting in the middle of shit." I yelled at him.

"Yes. I know. And you can kill me for it later, but right now, you need to figure this shit out." He said, pushing me away from him.

Laughter filled the air as we looked down at her. "God, you guys are so vulnerable." She laughed. "I'm not dead idiots. I really was wishing that he would have ended it all, but as soon as I got to that point, I prayed like I had NEVER prayed before." she sighed, covering her stomach.

Matteo slowly opened his eyes. "Ho- He- Yo-" He stuttered over his words. "He literally has no aim. He shot right besides me. I just had to slump down so he wouldn't actually kill me." She said, holding onto her arm.

She stood up slowly from the ground, limping her way to where I was about to rip off Greysons face. "Im so sorry I didn't believe or even let you talk through it." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck. I lifted her up with ease and carried her away from fuck face.

"It's ok, Kins, we all have our reasons." I whispered. "My head really hurts, and i'm tired." She said, placing her head on my shoulder. "Stay awake with me ok. We're gonna get you some help."

Matteo walked over to us, looking at his sister. "Never EVER run away with someone like him ever again. Ok." He told her. "Yes sir." She mumbled. "Im so damn happy your ok." He said, ruffling her hair.

"Ambulance is here!"

_______________

K I N S L E Y ' S P O V

3 years later..

It took me nearly eight months to heal. Mentally and Physically. Keaton was by my side the entire time. I can't think of a way to pay him back.

We're 19 and 20 now. I never thought I would make it past 15. Now here I am, living life to the fullest with the love of my life. We bought a house a couple miles down the road from my brothers. Keaton had his friends move in with us.

It took a lot of convincing from Matteo to let me move in with them, but he finally came to his senses and said yes.

My father, he ended up fleeing the country with the Russians wife. They got married and Im fully convinced that he forgot about us. Matteo became the official Don of the Italian mafia! I was so proud of him for achieving something like that.

Andrea and Luca both got married nearly three months after I got better. Andrea and his wife and two beautiful twin baby boys. Almost 2 now. Luca swears he isn't having children, but if he keeps going, theres gonna be 20 little Luca's running around.

Keaton asked me to be his wife. He proposed on a hillside that we had a picnic at. He decorated it so nicely. He had a long long long speech and I couldn't help but say yes.

He told me he wouldn't want to spend the rest of his life with anyone else besides me. He said he would protect me with his life, and he's not doing a bad job at it right now.

Shortly after the proposal, we had a small ceremony that included my family and Keatons best friends. So we have been married for almost a year!

I had a pregnancy scare. We went to the doctors, to see if maybe I could have my dream of becoming a mother. But they told me since the abuse I received in my early years of life, I was unable to have kids. And the pregnancy scare, was just me not getting my period due to the amount of stress I had.

I was absolutely heart broken, Keaton as well. I told him he could find someone different that could actually have kids with him. But he told me I was crazy and that adoption was always an option.

So we did. We adopted twins! One baby girl and one baby boy. We have nearly 10 dogs also. Our lives are pretty full. 

But I don't think I would want it any other way. I'm so proud of all of the accomplishments I have achieved in my current 19 years of life.

I seriously couldn't ask for a better way of life.
______________________________

The end.

Give me your thoughts on not only this part, but the entire book!

THANK YOU FOR READING AND FOLLOWING ALONG ON THIS CRAZY CRAZY JOURNEY.

I love each and every SINGLE ONE OF YOU for giving me this opportunity to throw my thoughts together and make this story for you!

I can't wait to see where we get in the future.

I'm so happy, but very sad, to say this story is now complete!

Stay tuned because I am planning on making an alternative ending!

(also might be doing a sneak peak for a couple other books i'm working on.)

I love you all,

<3 Kaylee.