55.

K I N S L E Y ' S P O V

   Everything is weird. It's like i'm reliving the nightmare that caused this whole ordeal. Sitting in my closet looking at the gowns my brothers bought me before I knew any of this mafia business. It was like deja vu.

I decided I was gonna wear the black dress, you know, the one that caused the world to be shaken up as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room in. It was the most fitting, coming back to a family full of strangers. Surprise! It's your sister whose basically grown and should out on her own now!

I took the dress off the hanger and walked into the bathroom. I decided I'd put the dress on before doing my hair because I didn't want to mess any of that up.

(like this but a lot more extra at the bottom)

For my hair I decided on curling it and adding a portion of it up, similar to a half up, half down. For makeup I did a basic face of makeup, seeing how i've never needed or was willing to do my own makeup.

I brushed out my curls and stood up from the vanity, looking at myself in the full body mirror. Bruises and cuts littered my body, even if I covered them with foundation. My arms looked like noodles and my ribs poked out to far. I looked extremely pale and at this point, I didn't give a fuck.

"Kins, you- Woah." Keaton walked through without knocking. I quickly spun around to meet his gaze. "You look-" He paused, looking me up and down over and over again. "Woah." He got closer, dragging his finger along the mesh part of my dress. I shivered under his touch.

I took the time to look at how he was dressed. His normal messy hair dipped over his eyes, the black suit showed off every bit of muscle he had. His shirt was buttoned only half way so his chest was bear. His chain hung loose. "Eres tan hermosa." [you are so beautiful]

I looked up into his eyes. "No way." I whispered. "Yes way. Have you seen yourself. I don't think i'm gonna be able to keep my eyes off of you tonight, let alone kill every single person that even bats an eye your way." He whispered.

I felt my face grow red as he pushed his head closer to mine. "God, how did I get so lucky." He whispered, almost inaudible.

"We need to get going." Roman said from outside the door. We moved apart from each other, "We will be downstairs soon." I said, not breaking eye contact with Keaton.

I heard the door close as I made my way back up to him. "Please, kiss me now so I can get over how hot you look." He said, grabbing my face with one hand, the small of my back with the other. I smiled at him and got closer to him.

But me being me, I grabbed his arm and lead him out of the bathroom. "God damnit." He whisper shouted. I laughed as I lead him out of my bedroom and down the stair to where everyone would be waiting. Goody! Family interaction.

"Hell no. Go fucking change right now."

G R A Y S O N ' S P O V

   "I swear boy, if you don't make things right with her-" "Yes, I know what you will do you've only told me twenty times now." I told my father. They've been on my ass all morning about how I have to talk to her and get her back on our side.

   But the thing is, I'm not going to force her to talk to me if she doesn't want to. I've sent texts, calls, and voicemails and she hasn't replied to one.

   If there's one thing that i'm not, it's a complete dickhead to women. Actually....

   Anyways, we've been on the place for hours now. I get that it's a long trip to this place, but I was told I didn't have to come if I didn't want to. Look how that turned out for me.

   "Attention to all on board, we are just about to land so if you could please find a seat and fasten your belts, it would be very appreciated." Our driver said through the intercom. I looked out the window as I saw the sweet sight of some actual cars.

   "Now i'm gonna tell you one more time..."

_______________________________

Another short one. As I said, getting back into this was not easy :/ I hope the beginning makes sense- and I apologize for such a long wait!

<3 K