60.

K E A T O N ' S P O V

   I looked around the unfamiliar room, finally coming back to my senses. I was sat in a chair, my arms tied together and my legs tied to a chair.

   Greyson appeared in one corner and a naked girl with tears in her eyes lay on the bed. "She's coming up the stairs." Someone said from the door way. They were in all black so I had no clue who it was.

   My arms and legs were suddenly freed and I was pushed out of the chair. "You will stand here,
you won't say a single word about any of this. Or you're precious girlfriend is dead. Got it." Someone whisper in my ear.

   I was pushed to the bed, my clothing got ripped off of me and i was standing in front of the girl. I didn't look at her, in fact I tried to cover her with the sheet. She silently thanked me.

   "Now. Willow say what you have to say. Now." Greyson said, emerging from the darkness. She sniffled and whispered a short apology. "NOW Willow." He demanded.

    She yelled out my name, it sounded weird coming from her and not from Kinsley. A hand covered my mouth as Greyson said, "Willow. Hush. Someones gonna hear."

I elbowed the man behind me as he groaned in pain. He ran to the bathroom and closed the door. Greyson hid himself back in the darkest corner of the room as the door opened.

Kinsley had broken the door, exposing both of us, naked and totally out of context. The look of pure confusion and disgust flashed over her face.

"Un-fucking-believable." She said, shaking her head as she backed away slowly. "Shit." I cursed under my breath as I found a pair of basketball shorts in the corner.

"Kins, let me explain." I slurred. What the fuck did they give me? "I don't think I want a fucking explanation, Keaton. You asked me to be your girlfriend LAST NIGHT and you're doing that."  she pointed at the girl with a sheet wrapped around herself.

I looked from Kinsley to the Willow girl. Her tears were still falling. No, let me ex-" "I DONT WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN. You shouldn't even have to explain something like this because it should NEVER happen. I'm going home, sober up before you decide to talk to me." She told me, sticking the finger to the girl in the doorway.

   I watched as she began walking away. "Who even is she?" Willow asked. Kinsley turned a little but didn't fully face us. "Im your worst fucking nightmare." She said, then she turned and started walking again.

   When she turnt the corner down the stairs I stumbled back into the bedroom to find Greyson, but he was nowhere in sight. Not even the men dressed in all black were around. "FUCK." I yelled, sinking to the ground.

   I'm not sure how long I sat like that till I heard Jhett and Tate walk into the room. "Keat, what happened?" Tate asked, kneeling next to me.

   "Fucking Greyson always has to waltz in and fuck something up." I slurred. "I was fucking drugged. I woke up in here, no clue how long I was even out." I paused, catching my breath. "Then I was forced to stand here and pretend that I was doing things with some Willow chick that I don't even fucking know."

   "Kins walked in and saw me standing here. She didn't let me explain. I don't even know where she ran off to. I didn't follow her cause I can barely fucking walk myself." I sighed, looking at the two.

   "I should have just fucking killed him that one night. Then none of this would have fucking happened."

    Jhett pulled me up off the ground and into his embrace. "You've got to tell Luca because he's fucking pissed. He got a text that Kins was staying at Greysons for a while." Tate explained.

And speaking of the devil...

_____

K I N S L E Y ' S     P O V

   We got to Greysons house and it was just as nice as the house back where he actually lives. He opened the car door for me, holding out his hand as I took it in my own. He led me inside and up to his room.

   "I know this house is huge, but we somehow only have 4 bedrooms. So, you can stay in my room and ill sleep on the sofa in the main room." he said, walking into his closet. "No, you don't have to give up your room for me. I'll happily sleep on the sofa!" I told him.

   "No can do princess." He said, coming back to the room with only a pair of sweatpants on. "Sorry for the lack of clothing. I can't sleep with a shirt on." He said. I tried my best not to look at his toned abs, but who am I to miss out?

   "Take a picture, it will last a little longer." He laughed. I felt my face get hot as I looked back up to him. "Here." He handed me a black shirt and a small pair of sweatpants. "They're both gonna be huge, but that's all I have. Unless you want to squeeze into my sister's clothes."

   I shook my head immediately and took the clothing from him. "Thank you." I smiled. "The bathroom is over there." He pointed to a closed door. "There is a new toothbrush under the sink, along with toothpaste. There should be a hair brush in there also."

   I nodded and walked towards the door, locking it behind me. I threw on the clothes and just as imagined, they were HUGE. But id rather be comfortable so this is fine.

   I opened the cabinet door to expose a whole bunch of untouched items. Makeup, toothpaste, toothbrush, hair brush, makeup remover, skin care. A little bit of everything.

   I finished up my business and decided to check my phone. I had over 30 texts from Keaton. Along with 43 face times and 65 regular calls. Tate and Owen both called me a couple of times. Matteo, Luca and Roman all called and texted. I decided to power off my phone. I can deal with all of them tomorrow.

   I walked out of the bathroom and Greyson was laying on one side of the bed with the sheet covering him. "Do you mind if I just sleep here?" He asked, "If you aren't comfortable with it i'll sleep on the sofa." He said. "Theres really no need. This is your room anyways." I said, plopping down next to him.

   I instantly sank into the mattress which felt amazing. Maybe I can finally get a full nights sleep without having to worry about stupid things that won't matter in a couple of days.

"Goodnight, Kinsley."

"Goodnight Grey."

_______________________________

TEA IS SPICY.

Greyson is lowkey like my psycho ex boyfriend who was a controlling narcissistic freak.

I love how gentle he is tho-

<3 K

also- 2 chapters in a day? HUH