33.

K I N S L E Y ' S P O V

"Wake up, Kins." Someone whispered into my ear. I put the comforter over my head as a silent 'go away.' The culprit, which I soon figured out was Caiden jumped into my bed beside me.

   "I get you're ignoring us, and I completely understand why, don't get me wrong I probably would to." He paused, "But you need to tell us what happened when you were with Ma-" "Nobody will ever know what happened when I was with him. I wont be telling anyone." I interrupted, turning the opposite way from Caiden.

   "They're going to force it out of you, Kins. You either come to your own terms and tell them or they force it upon yourself." He whispered.

    It was silent for a few minutes, a comfortable silence though. I didn't feel odd laying here talking to Caiden. He didn't do anything to deserve the silent treatment.

    "I'm really sorry for whatever happened to you. Whatever happened. I wish I personally could have been their a lot sooner, and I know Roman blames himself." He said. This time, I looked over at him.

   "Why would Roman blame himself? He wasn't even their!" I croaked. Man not talking for this long has got me fucked up. Caiden looked at me from his resting position.

   "Keaton and Rome did a drive by type deal. I guess they were planning on going in by themselves to get you, but Roman got shot in the arm before they could even do anything. He really wanted to get you as soon as you left. He said it was so stupid for you to be stuck their after all you've been through." Caiden rested his chin on his hand.

   My eyes widened, "Did he really do that? I-I mean he isn't ever really one to show that he cares about me." I asked. Caiden simply nodded.

   "We were going crazy without you. You wouldn't even want to know." He whispered. "Really?" He nodded again, "I'm not going to rush you to talk, like at all, but I seriously think you should give them a chance, Kins. They're trying to help you."

   I rolled my eyes. "I've given them one to many chances. I mean sure, none of this was their fault and I get that, I really do, but I can't help but get scared every time I have to give them another chance. And i'm far from getting help. Nothing can fix me anymore." I got up from the bed, making my way into the bathroom.

   I heard the door to my room close, indicating that Caiden had removed himself from my area. I decided i'd take a nice long hot shower, then i'll go see what everyone else was doing.

After my shower, I got dressed in some simple grey sweatshirt, of my own, and some black sweatpants. Don't forget the fluffy socks. I went back into my room, grabbing my phone off charge, and finally made my way downstairs.

I don't know why I carry around my phone, I barely even use it. The only people that call me are Matteo and Andrea which hasn't happened for at least 3 weeks.

"Hey Kins!" Andrea smiled widely. I broke out of my day dreaming session and sent back a small smile. "Are you hungry? I can make you something?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I simply shook my head and walked further into the living area.

I heard Andrea sigh as he picked up his things, scattered around the countertop. "Hey! Look who's finally awake!" Uncle Rocco chuckled lightly. I continued to look down at the ground, not real sure what else to say.

Someone cleared their throat after a few minutes of silence. "Kinsley, we need to talk." Matteo said, leaning further into the couch. "You mean you're gonna talk and she's gonna keep looking at the ground." I shot my head up to meet the eyes of Uncle Francisco.

   "Kinsley we just want to help you. Every time one of us tries to talk to you, you just ignore us and find something different to do. At first, I understood, but now it's considered disrespectful and you need to start talking to us." Matteo said, ignoring his uncles words.

   I scoffed and turned around, ready to go back into my room where I won't have to deal with this bull shit. "See, this is exactly what i'm talking about." Uncle Francisco pounded his fist on the table next to him.

   I jumped and froze in my spot. I tend to do that a lot and it's probably not a good thing. "I'm tired of the disrespect coming from you Kinsley! We've done nothing but help you and this is how you're repaying us? It's bull shit. You can't just do your own thing's. You're one of us, you do what we do." He yelled. I was still faced away from him.

   I slowly turned around to see his angered face, everyone around him looking as if they could pull his head off.

   "Nobody asked you to save me. Nobody asked you to be here, to give me of all people a lecture on how to act. I don't owe you shit. And don't be pretending you know all about me when you know nothing. I don't want to be one of you, i'm my own fucking person and I'll do my own fucking things." I yelled back.

   The men in the room look stunned, that someone like me would ever talk back to someone like him.

   Uncle Francisco slowly got up from the couch, slowly making his way over to me. But I was stuck in place. It was like I was glued to the floor. I couldn't make myself move.

    When he reached me, he grabbed a hold of my arm, dragging me out of the living area behind him. Matteo and everyone else was following close behind.

    "Hey, let go of her." Andrew said. "You're hurting her!" Aiden yelled. "Where are you taking her." Andrea yelled.

   I felt a tug on my leg as Roman was pulling me out of Uncle Francisco's grip. I got up fast and stood behind my brother, gripping his arm for support.

   "I've heard enough from the little bitch!" He struggled in Uncle Roccos arms. "She needs to fucking learn, you keep letting her walk around doing whatever the hell she wishes without punishment." Francisco said, receiving a blow to the nose from Luca. "You don't know shit, bitch." Luca added, being held back by Anthony.

"ENOUGH!"

_____________________________

Thank you for all of the votes, the reads and the comments!!

I appreciate all of you so so much

<3 K