50.

K I N S L E Y ' S P O V

I couldn't tell you how long I was knocked out for, but it was the most comfortable sleep I had ever had. Maybe it's because I was asleep on Grayson's shoulder?

"Kinsley, sweetie we're here. Are you ready to go in?" Dian asked as we sat at the bottom of a gated resort. This place was absolutely gorgeous. It was way bigger than the house back home.

Home. Am I even aloud to say to anymore? I should tell someone i'm here. Someone that I can actually trust. I'll think more on that topic later.

"Oh. Of course." I told Dian as we walked up the stairs towards the front door. The scenery around here was absolutely gorgeous. It was green everywhere.

"Greyson. Would you be so kind and show our new guest around the house." Joy asked his son in which he received a complaint. But Joy only shooed off his son and Grayson told me to follow him.

"I guess we can start with where you will be staying." He said, walking a little further in front of me. I nodded and tried to keep up with him. This man was a giant. It was a little difficult to keep up with his long strides with a hurt leg. "Could you slow down a bit, i'm struggling." I laughed for a second.

"No." Was all he said as he took off down the hallway. "Bitch." I whispered and walked in the direction he went to. I turned the corner and he was literally no where in sight. I decided to take matters into my own hands and explore all by myself.

The first room I went into looked like a conference room. Now why the fuck do you need a whole ass conference room in your house? If there really that many people they meet with?

I walked out of the extremely large room and into the next. It was a bedroom. I would hate to sleep next to a conference room. Imagine you're trying to get your beauty sleep and then you hear screaming. Unbelievable.

The room was really well decorated though. The floors were made of what seemed like a black marble? The walls were white and there were huge floor to ceiling windows on one side of the room. There was a huge walk in closet that was way bigger than the ones back home, like triple the size. Who even has that many clothes?

The bathroom was just as big as the closet. It had literally two toilets and 4 sinks, a bathtub, and a walk in shower with two separate shower rooms. Kaitlyn wasn't lying when she said this place was a literal mansion.

I walked out of the room to examine the others. There were probably a good 10 bedrooms all lined down the hallway and they all looked similar. The only thing different about the rooms from what I could tell, was that they were different colors.

After exploring the whole second floor by myself, I decided to go up the steps leading to the third floor. Was I aloud up here? I don't have a clue. Would I be up here right now if Grayson would have not been a dick? Probably not.

I got to the last step and had to lean against the rail for a minute or two to catch my breath. This was hard work.

I finally got to the first door and opened it to reveal an office. It was built around the modern theme. The walls were a mix of browns and whites. The furniture was mostly black and brown. A sign on the wall read Tanjung in fancy bold letters.