49.

M A T T E O ' S P O V

I got to the hospital and checked my phone as I was walking to the entrance. 7 missed calls and several texts. I called Roman who was the first to call me. "Where the hell are you." He said as soon as he picked up.

"Woah hello to you to." I laughed. "Well?" Roman said. "Chill. I'm signing papers. I'll be home soon." I told him and hung up.

I walked through the entrance doors and to one of the many desks that sat at the front. "Hello! How can I help you today?" A middle aged woman said in a cheerful tone. I faked a smile, "Hey. My sister, Kinsley Russo recently got transferred here. Could you tell me which room please?" I asked her.

She nodded and typed something into the computer. A confused look took over her cheerful one. She typed something else in and then looked up to me. "Yea I'm sorry but we don't have anyone with that name here." She said.

"We- This is Northeastern hospital right?" I asked the lady. "Yes sir." I closed my eyes and leaned against the desk. "I just came from a hospital I have no desire to ever go back to. A nurse named Kaitlyn told me my sister was transferred here over two hours ago. Could you maybe give her a call or something?" I asked the lady. She nodded and picked up the phone, punching in some numbers.

   "Hello, is this Kaitlyn?" She asked into the phone. "Yes. My names Stacy here at Northeastern Hospital. I have a man here-" She paused taking the phone from her ear. "What's your name?" She asked me. "Matteo." "His names Matteo. He says that you guys transferred his sister, Kinsley to our hospital and she isn't here." Stacy said.

   I tapped my finger on the desk as my patients was running out quite quickly. "Alright I'll uhh let him know, thank you." She quickly hung up the phone and focused her attention on me. "Yea there was a mix up, she's been transferred to Hillsdale Hospital about an hour from here."

   "You've got to be fucking kidding." I said, standing from the desk and walking towards the doors.

________

K I N S L E Y ' S        P O V

   The plane ride was quite fast. I got moved to first class and one of the flight attendants kept a close eye on me the whole ride. We landed and I had no clue where I needed to go or who I was supposed to meet.

   I got off the plane and walked into the airport. I didn't have any luggage so I walked downstairs to where a big group of people were waiting in a group. As I walked down the stairs, I looked up to see a white poster board with my name in rainbow letters hanging in front of some people.

   I smiled to myself as I reached the four people. "Kinsley?" The older man asked me. "Yes sir that's me." The group smiled except for the oldest boy. "We are Kaitlyn's family! She called us and told us your situation and of course we couldn't turn it down." The guy said. "Oh excuse me. I'm Joyo. Call me Joy." He said, holding out his hand.

   I smiled at the man and placed my hand in his. "This is my wife, Dian." He introduced the woman standing next to him. "Oh I can introduce myself." She told Joy. I laughed at the two. "It's lovely to meet you Kinsley. I can't wait to show you around and to treat you as the best guest we've ever had." Dian told me.

   "Thank you, both of you, for letting me stay with you until I get things figured out. You have no clue what it means to me." I told them. They smiled at me, "Of course dear. Anything for the Russo daughter." They said. I looked at them with a look of fear. "Oh don't worry. We won't tell them you're here. They won't have a clue." They said.

   "This-" Joy said, pointing to a little girl who looked just like Kaitlyn but in a 7 year olds body, "Is Ophelia." He pulled the little girl up to me. "It's nice to meet you." I told her. "You can call me Opal." She smiled a toothy grin.

   "You're old enough to introduce yourself." Joy said to the older boy. He looked to be around my age, maybe a little older. He had jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. He was a rather attractive male.

   "I'm Grayson." he said in a deep deep voice. I'm pretty sure I blushed the deepest shade of red i've ever blushed before. I saw a smile form his lips but he coughed it away. "Nice to meet you, Grayson."

   "Well! Let's get home shall we." Joy said as he grabbed his wifes arm. "Oh do you have any bags?" Joy asked. I shook my head no and we continued walking.

   We all climbed into a car that sat by the curb. "What song should we play? Any suggestions?" Joy asked, turning the car on. "I want to listen to Taylor Swift." Ophelia said, looking at her mother.

   "I'm tired of listening to Taylor can we like listen to something new?" Grayson asked. "No. You should have suggested something before your sister did." Dian told him. Grayson groaned and leaned his head against the window.

And so we listened to Taylor Swift until I fell asleep. Imagine that right?

_______________________________

Soo.

What do yall think?

Now i'm interested, comment your crush's name or initial.