54.

K I N S L E Y ' S P O V

   We made our way to my room and I closed the door just as the yelling began. What the hell have I caused.

I moseyed my way over to my bed and jumped on it face first. I groaned in annoyance and both myself and what I have done. "What are you thinking about mi amore?" Keaton asked, gliding his hand up and down my back.

I was silent for a minute, "What have I caused." I said, not moving my head from the pillow. "I can assure you that none of this has anything to do with whatever the hell is going on right now." He said. I felt the bed dip beside me as he also jumped on the mattress.

I moved my head to look into his piercing grey eyes. "Do we have to go to this thing?" I asked him, closing my eyes. He chuckled "Yes, sadly we are needed their. If we weren't I would be staying here with you for sure." He said.

There was a knock on my door, causing me to jump off the bed. "Come in." I grumbled. "Can we get ready with you?" Aiden said. I nodded, not seeing the other 6 boys trailing behind him.

In walked Aiden, Caiden, Roman, Max, and Kenji. I heard Keaton groan next to me at the sight of my brothers. "We only have two hours to get ready. Dad is down their making a big deal out of absolutely nothing." I laughed at his remark and went to my closet.

   I haven't been in here in forever. The last time actually was when Keaton and I got into that stupid argument. I stopped in my tracks, seeing the piles of clothes left just the way I had it.

   I looked around the room, feeling a sense of deja vu. I felt a pair of arms snake around my torso. "You ok mi amore?" Keaton asked. I blinked a few times and smiled. "Uhh- yea. No i'm trying to decide what I want to wear." I said, breaking out of his hold.

   I saw a small frown take over his smirk. "You will look good in whatever." He whispered. I nodded and started looking around the room once more.

   "Ok well, I'm gonna go get my shit together. Call me if you need me alright?" He said, turning to leave. I whispered a 'ok' and he left the room.

_______________________________

And this is where I ended it on November 13th. Literally a whole month of me doing nothing.

Definitely getting back into the writing habit. I have no clue what happened for me to even get out of writing.

I apologize for the wait on this chapter and it's extremely short because, you know, a month, I don't remember what i was thinking about-

Anyways, hope you are all doing well, with a  stress free week!

<3 K