61.

M A T T E O ' S P O V

"You need to get Marco on the line." One of the many people yelled from inside the office. We have been curious and Greyson and his family from the start. When they first abandoned their little girl. We knew something wasn't right with them.

Everywhere they went, there was always some sort of trouble. Hell, last night showed what that trouble was. He's a fucking psychopath that won't stop until he has what he's looking for.

And he's got what he's looking for.

We suspected something was up when we found out that Kinsley went to their home. We had eyes and ears on them since. We knew Kinsleys exact movements and what time she got where.

Remember that jewelry we got her? Not all of it was taken off. Every piece of jewelry had a tracker or it.

One day, our men reported an unusual amount of black cars with no marking outside. This was around 3 in the morning. It happened to be the Russians.

   And that leads us to this exact moment in time. We can't get a hold of Kinsley. We've sent many texts, we've called. We still have her location, which is good, and we sent men to the location.

   I don't think Greyson would ever hurt her like that. He's a good kid just not when he's pressured into doing things.

   When Keaton told me what happened last night, I wasn't surprised. I was a little pissed off that my trained DEALER got drugged himself. But hey, nobody said he was smart.

   I was also pissed that Greyson would do something like that to get in between Keaton and Kinsley. Keaton is blaming himself for all of this when it isn't his fault at all.

   "He's walking out of the house." One of the men on sight said through an earpiece. We all moved towards one of the many computers that showed live footage outside his home. "Keep eyes on him." 

    "He's letting the Russians in." Some else said. "I can see Kinsley. Dumb fucks have windows by their basement. She's in a chair in the corner. There are multiple people in the room."

    "Son of a bitch. Keep eyes on her too." I backed away from the computer. "Keep me updated. I have to go talk to Keaton." I said, leaving the room.

   When I walked into the room where Keaton is supposed to be, he wasn't there. "He fucking left. I left him here for 5 minutes. Told him to stay put. And he ducking left." Jhett said from one if the corners.

"And you just fucking left him!"

__________

K I N S L E Y ' S      P O V

     "Greyson, why are you doing this to me." I whimpered out from the pain. "Im sorry love, it will all be over soon. Close your eyes, try to relax." He whispered. I closed my eyes but holy hell this shit hurt.

   I couldn't even tell you what he was doing. "Oww. Grey please. It hurts to much." I cried out. "I can't stop, it will be over soon ok." He said, throwing something across the room.

   I wish I wouldn't have been so stupid. I know Keaton didn't do anything with that girl. You could tell by how they were positioned. I really really want Keaton or Roman.

   "There." He said, finally stopping whatever he was doing. I looked down and saw that I was basically sitting in a pool of my own blood. How long have I even been in here?

    Everyone in the room left, leaving me alone, listening to my own whimpering. But there was a small knock on the only window that I was sat close to. It was also the only window that was uncovered.

   I looked up at the window, squinting a little from the amount of sunlight. Keaton stood on the opposite side. I smiled at him and he yelled something but I couldn't hear it. I kept smiling up at him and tried to get out of my restraints.

   He kept yelling and pointing at the door where everyone comes in and out. I turned to look at where we was pointing, but instead I was met with a hard blow to my head.

Back to la la land I go.

_______________________________

Short one for yall today.

The updates are ON POINT.

I feel an ending coming soon.