62.

K I N S L E Y ' S    P O V

Drowning.

I've said this once, i'll say it again.

I'm drowning. I can't be saved anymore.

I've been saved one to many times now. I'm done. I've given up on myself.

If I can't even save myself, how can I let you save me, over, and over again. I'm ready to let go. I'm ready for my time to be up.

You just have to,

Let.
Me.

   "Go get another bucket of water. She isn't waking up." Someone said. "I told you. You made me push her to hard." Another said.

   "We didn't make you do shit, Greyson. You did half this shit on your own will. We told you that WE would do it if you were to pussy to." He yelled.

   The cold water splashed against my bare skin once more. I gasped and opened my eyes, crawling back to the brick wall I've found comfort in. "Ahh they you are." A man that I had never seen before said.

   "Just let me die in fucking peace. I've been through enough of this bullshit." I said to the man. Greysons eyes widened as he looked between the two of us.

   "Oh no can do, our  fun had only just begun!" His thick Russian accent sticking out. "Ok boys. We leave tonight, at 5 on the dot. Not a minute before, not a minute after. We won't let the Italians get in our way this time." He said, bringing the attention to all of the men in the room.

   They all left except for Greyson who stood in front of me. "What the fuck do you want." I said through gritted teeth. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. I laughed for a second, "I think it's just a little late for sorries now."

   "I tried to make them leave, I tried everything." He said as he began pacing the room. "Well." I paused. "Not everything. I've asked you to just kill me several times. If you wont do it, just leave the gun on the ground. I'll do it myself." I told him.

   He looked at me with worry. "I can't let you hurt yourself let that." "More than you've already hurt me? I don't think I could possibly cause myself anymore pain then what you've already caused." I told him.

   "Right. Well. I've got to go." He left without another word. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the brick wall.

   Is it bad that I don't even want my family to come and save me. I don't want them to get hurt in the process of trying to save me.

   I just want this all the be over. Everything will all be over soon.

K E A T O N ' S    P O V

   "Everything will all be over soon." Matteo said, looking at the computers. We haven't had an ounce of sleep since the night she decided to go with him.

   Tonight is the night that I bring home Kinsley. Tonight is the night we end both Greyson and the Russians fucking lives. We leave at 4. Get there at 4:30. That leaves us about half an hour to do everything and get Kinsley safely.