S1 Chapter 6: Techno Teacher

It was morning, Sonic was on the roof of Thorndyke's garage he ran towards the distance and then came back a second after and when he was in front of a regular door Amy opened it, but she had bandages around her ribs, and a small bandaid on her left cheek.

Amy: Hey, where did you go?

Sonic: Just out.

He walked in.

Amy: (Thinking: Ah, he's so mysterious.)

Y/n: Don't tell me you're impressed.

She saw Y/n leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Amy: Why wouldn't I be impressed? He's just the coolest, unlike you.

Y/n: I guess you two would be perfect for each other.

Amy: Wait, really?

Y/n: Yeah, considering how weak you two are.

Amy: Err. Why you.

Y/n: Don't forget what I did to you yesterday.

They both stared each other down.

Y/n and the others except Chris, Cream, and Cheese were up in the garage attic.

Y/n: I'm just telling you all it would be easier if I took out those two people down stairs, then we can do as we please without worrying about getting spotted.

Tails: And we're telling you you can't always fix the problem by killing people!

Chuck: All right, settle down.

Sonic: Yeah, and even if we did let you kill them, people are going to notice that they're missing.

Y/n: I hate to say it, but you're right.

Chuck: Now, are you all hungry?

Tails/Amy/Sonic/Y/n: Yeah.

He put a plat that had five sliders on it in between the four of them.

Tails/Amy/Sonic/Y/n: Thanks.

They all started eating and Chris was with a backpack on.

Chris: I've gotta go to school, so I'm counting on you guys to stay out of sight when my parents show up.

Tails: Gotcha. No problem.

Amy: Yeah, sure. You can count on us.

Y/n: So, that self centered Mother and cat hating Father of yours are coming here, huh?

Chuck: I guess that's one way to describe the two of them.

Y/n: Fine. I will stay hidden.

Chris: It won't be long. Mom and Dad's visits have to be short, because they both have busy schedules.

Sonic walked out of the room.

Chris: Hey, Sonic? Is he mad at me?

Amy: Don't mind him.

Chuck: Get going, Chris. You'll be late for school if you don't hurry up.

He looked at the time immediately rushed out of there but slipped on the stairs.

Chris: I'm okay.

Y/n: I can't tell who the bigger idiot is. Sonic, Christopher, or Amy.

Amy: Very funny.