S2 Chapter 22: The Volcanic Venture

Narrator: Last time on Sonic X x Male Reader, a research vessel vanished at sea, leading to a maritime mystery, while Dr. Eggman's wrapped-up robots sprang a trap to steal a map. The ancient chart pointed the way to the legendary continent of Murasia. And our heroes set sail for the last remnant of that lost land, a volcanic island! When they found themselves attacked by Dr. Eggman, government agents roared to the rescue! But the devious doc made to escape, and he hatched a scary scheme to liquidate the world with lava. Can Sonic and Y/n stop Eggman before he causes a global eruption? Find out next on Sonic X x Male Reader!

Everyone got on the island and set up a little Basecamp with the pilots scolding Topaz.

Pilot 2: If You'd've put up a fight against Eggman instead of letting him capture you, we wouldn't be stuck here.

Main Pilot: Yeah, we had Eggman trapped, but he had you and your crew on board, so we couldn't destroy his ship.

Topaz: Don't act like that was what stopped you!

She ran off.

Tanaka: She's upset.

Chuck: Why don't you go and comfort her?

Tanaka: If you insist, sir. I will do what I can.

He ran after her.

Y/n: Blaming a hostage for the fact we couldn't stop Robotnik has got to be the most shameless and pathetic scene I've seen. What was the President thinking sending low lives like you for this mission.

With Tanaka and Topaz.

They were on the beach face to and Tanaka was blushing a bit.

Tanaka: (Thinking: Those two bullies.)

Tanaka started smashing rocks until he and Topaz saw one had something shiny.

Back with the gang.

Tails: But I know I can fly the X Tornado down into the crater.

Chris: It's too dangerous!

Sonic: It's the only way to catch up with Eggman. I'm in.

Knuckles: Rouge, what about you? You willing to come along?

Rouge: Doesn't sound like I have a choice. If I stay behind, there won't be anybody on the team to look after you. Can't expect Y/n to do it himself.

Knuckles: Ha! Very funny.

Y/n: Looks like this'll be a Team Chaos mission. Except for Sonic and Tails being here and Cream and Cheese not being here.

Rouge: Hands in then?

Y/n: Yes.

Y/n, Knuckles, Rouge and Chaos put their hands in the middle.

Y/n/Knuckles/Rouge/Chaos: Team Chaos!

Topaz and Tanaka came back.

Tanaka: We have found something.

He showed then a golden box.

Tanaka: Here, Doctor.

Dr. Cadbury looked at the box.

Cadbury: Incredible! This box seems to be made of Ermurasium.

Chuck: What's Ermurasium?

Cadbury: It's an unusual metal that was used by the Murasians.

Y/n: We Thunderhogs actually have our own metal too. Ours is called Thundoed. It's actually what my bracelets are made of.