S3 Chapter 14: Clash in the Cloister

The crew of the Blue Typhoon was in front of the wormhole made by the Fortress explosion and Knuckles was working on the Master Emerald's machine.

Knuckles: That should do it. All right, Tails, everything's tightened up, and good to go. You can take off whenever you're ready.

Tails: (Over com: Roger.)

The others were in the bridge watching the wormhole.

Amy: So way beyond that gravity pool, there's an even deeper part of space called the Intergalactic Cloister?

Tails: I'm no expert, but it sounds pretty accurate to me.

Y/n: On one hand, we could end up on a deeper part of the Galaxy. On the other hand, we could get crushed by the gravity. Really, it's a 50/50 chance.

Sonic was leaning against the wall.

Chris: Something bothering you?

Sonic: I've been thinking. Everyone back home must be worrying an awful lot about you and Helen these days. I feel like we ought to figure out a way to get you back there. Don't you think?

Chris: But... how can you say that? You think we could just abandon you to battle those Metarex alone? There's no way.

Sonic: Yeah, I guess you're right.

Chris: Sure I am. And besides, don't forget we're 18 now, which means we get to be your chaperones so you won't get into too much trouble.

Sonic: Chaperone?

Chris: That's right.

Y/n: Chaperone or not, Helen is still a valued member of Team Thunder and we need her and Chris' capabilities just as much as everyone else here.

Helen: Thank you for that, Y/n.

Chris: One more thing before we go.

Chris got out two black bands.

Chris: The rubber ones I gave you broke, so I instead made these ones with the same material Shadow's limiters are made of.

Y/n: Thank you, Chris.

Y/n put on the bands and they flew the Typhoon towards the wormhole.

Tails: Typhoon Laser Shield, activate!

A barrier formed around the Typhoon.

Chaos: Count us down, Cream.

Cream: 8, 7, 6, 5, 4... 3, 2, 1. Here we go!

They entered the wormhole.

Everyone gasped when they were in the wormhole.

Amy: We're gonna make it, aren't we?

Y/n: The Typhoon isn't getting crushed, so we're doing good so far.

Suddenly, everyone was being to feel disoriented.

Tails: I feel really weird...

Chris: What's going on?

Y/n: Relax, everyone. It's just the unusual gravity, we'll be fine once we adapt.

A little later.

Everyone had passed out, but began to come to.

Sonic: Everybody okay?

Helen: Ugh, what happened?

Y/n: Gravity is what happened. It made our bodies disoriented and made us feel extremely dizzy.