S3 Chapter 9: Ship of Doom

Narrator: Last time on Sonic X x Male Reader. Chris and Y/n had a strange dream, and were shocked when I familiar figure emerged from the shadows of their past. On Dr. Eggman's ship, Rouge made a grab for the Chaos Emerald, but got caught red-handed. To her surprise, she learned that Dr. Eggman had an even more valuable treasure locked away in a capsule. Meanwhile, the Blue Typhoon landed on a barren and mysterious planet where Y/n had came face to face with a strange Metarex. As Sonic, Y/n and their friends explore the ancient ruins of a long, lost alien race, they were ambushed by the Metarex! To our heroes horror, their trip quickly turned into a nightmarish battle for survival. Not even the Firepower of the Blue Typhoon could overcome this fantastic foe. But just when all appeared lost, Sonic, Y/n and company got a blast from the past as Shadow the Hedgehog suddenly came to the rescue along with a full powered Y/n. Before they could thank him,  however, he snatched up their Chaos Emeralds and vanished. Now the crew of the Blue Typhoon are struggling to understand their shocking encounter with Shadow. Where will Shadow show up next? Has he returned to fight beside Sonic and Y/n, or against them? Find out next on Sonic X x Male Reader!

The dark Metarex Sonic fought against was sitting on a throne where he was approached by the green Metarex who kneeled.

Dark Metarex: Green Spruce, your report.

Green Spruce: Master Dark Oak, Sonic and Y/n have two Chaos Emeralds as does that Dr. Eggman character. There also appears to be a new player working for Eggman. I believe his name was Shadow.

Dark Oak: Interesting.

Green Spruce: I tried to talk the Thunderhog brat into leaving, but he's as persistent as his father.

Dark Oak: Very well. I think we need to bring in our more heaver hitters.

He made contact to a Metarex.

Dark Oak: This is Dark Oak calling Scarship.

The Metarex was a big, dark yellow ship with two eyes and a bunch of missile holes up front.

Scarship: Scarship here.

Dark Oak: You have a new mission. Sonic the Hedgehog, Y/n the Hedgehog and Dr. Eggman are throwing our plans into disarray. Find them and destroy them.

Scarship: Acknowledged.

Green Spruce: Are you sure he can do this?

Dark Oak: He hasn't a mission yet. He destroyed the Seedrians after all.

Green Spruce: Yeah.

On the Blue Typhoon.

Cosmo was sleeping and dreamed about what happened with Shadow then suddenly woke up.

Cream: Cosmo, are you okay?

Cream, Cheese and Star were standing next to her.

Cosmo: Sorry, Cream. I was dreaming.

Cream: Was it about Shadow?

Cosmo: It was.

Star: What? You have a thing for him or something?

Cosmo: What?! No!

Star: (giggling) I'm just messing with you, sis.

Cream: Sonic and the others have been thinking about him ever since he reappeared. Even my brother is thinking about him.