S1 Chapter 14: That's What Friends Are for

(A/n: Before the story starts I want to let everyone to know that Sonic will get little to no screen time in this chapter.)

(Actual chapter)

At the white house the President and his aide were reading the article called "Eggman Base Destroyed!"

Aide: This is great news, Mr. President. And it couldn't have come at a better time! Now, you're sure to be re-elected!

President: I don't know about that.

Aide: Huh?

President: I'm not the real hero of the story, look closer.

Aide: Huh?

The aide looked at more of the article and it had a bunch of pictures of either Sonic or Y/n.

Aide: Sonic and Y/n!

The aide turned on the TV and a bunch of scenes of either Sonic or Y/n and then the aide shouted in frustration.

Aide: If we don't act fast, sir, they'll elect either Sonic or Y/n President!

President: Huh, I'll have to find myself a real job.

The aide walked closer to the President's desk and slammed his hands on it.

Aide: We've got to do something right away!

President: Now, now, let's not overreact about this, just stay calm.

The aide started pacing.

Think, think, there must be something we can do.

President: If I may, it might be good if Y/n was elected President, he seems smart and responsible.

Aide: Are you kidding me!? We can't let our country be lead by a psycho serial killer like Y/n!

???: Aham.

They both turned and saw Y/n was leaning against the door way with his arms crossed.

Aide: Oh, uh, Y/n, I didn't mean what I said, I-

Y/n: Save it, I'm here to speak with the President.

President: Is it about how that you now paid of your debt to Society so now you have no more reason to stay on our team?

Y/n: Actually, I would like to make a small request.

President: A request?

Y/n walked closer to the President's desk and kneeled down to him.

Y/n: I would actually like to stay on your special forces team as an agent.

President: Wait, really?

Y/n: Yes, that time at the base was probably the most fun I've ever had with anyone.

Y/n smiled sincerely.

President: (Thinking: He's smiling, he's never done that before.) Okay, you're request has been accepted, Agent Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you.

Y/n got up and was about to leave.

President: But, seeing as you've paid of your debt to Society, I can actually pay you like a real agent.

Y/n: Do what you think is right, Mr. President.

Aide: Ah, that's it, I know.

President/Y/n: Hmm?

Aide: It's a brilliant idea!

Y/n: What is?

Aide: We'll host a black-tie charity ball in celebration of our recent victory!