S3 Chapter 7: Galactic Gumshoes

Y/n and Spark just got out of the training room and Chaos had towels for both of them.

Chaos: I trust you had a good training session as always, My Lord.

Y/n: I have. Thanks again for the help, Uncle.

Spark: Hey, as one of the last Thunderhogs, it's my job to make sure the new Lord of the Thunderhogs is perfectly trained.

They began to wipe their sweat.

Spark: Speaking of which. You're at a marrying age for Thunderhogs, have you found someone you're interested in?

Y/n: I don't want to force anyone.

Spark: Good answer. And it's okay if you don't know yet. You've got time.

Star walked in with a tray of tea.

Star: Tea anyone?

Y/n: Yes. Thank you, Star.

Y/n took a cup and a sip.

Y/n: This is good.

Spark also had some.

Spark: I don't think my tea could even compare to this. Who made it?

Star: Me and Helen. We both decided that our leader should have something to take his mind off of things.

Y/n: Well, it's somewhat working.

Star: What do you mean?

Y/n: I just wonder how things are going back on Mobius and with my mother. You and Cosmo said that without a Planet egg, life can't be held on that planet.

Star: Don't worry. We should have at least a month and a half to fix it before things get bad. This isn't just your mission, we're all here to help you if you need it.

Chaos: She has a point, My Lord.

Y/n: Yeah, you're right. Thank you, Star. I needed to hear that.

Star: I'm gonna go check on my sister.

She left the room and Spark grinned at his nephew.

Y/n: What?

Spark: Nothing.

Back on Mobius.

Vanilla was standing in front of where the Master Emerald once stood.

Vanilla: I wonder where Cream, Y/n and the others are and how they're doing. I hope everything's okay.

Suddenly, a bright light came and a whole bunch of boxes appeared out of nowhere.

Vanilla: This looks like-

She was a cut off when a bunch of clothes landed on her.

At Vector's detective agency.

Everyone was napping as the phone rang.

Vamector: Charmy, get the phone.

Charmy sluggishly flew down, grabbed the phone and dropped it on Vactor's head.

Vector: Ah! That's not what I meant!

Charmy: You better answer before they hang up.

Vector: You little... (picks up phone) I already told you, the checks' the mail!