S3 Chapter 18: Hedgehog Hunt

Narrator: Last time on Sonic X x Male Reader. A fleet of Metarex led by Dr. Eggman sent Sonic and friends into ship shock. Our heroes battled bravely, but were quickly outnumbered by their fearsome foes. Sonic and Y/n rushed to counter-attack when Eggman activate the ultimate speed trap. An energy barrier that Sonic and Y/n couldn't crack. With the end at hand, Tails and Y/n came up with a perilous plan and thanks for the power of the Master Emerald, Our Heroes foiled the enemy fleet and escape. But with the Metarex closing in, can Sonic and friends survive another siege or have they only delayed their doom. Find out next on, "Sonic X x Male Reader."

In a big space station.

Dark Oak, his four Commanders, a bunch of minor Metarex, and Eggman with his robots were having a meeting.

Dark Oak: We have Sonic and Y/n on the run. They are hiding somewhere in this area.

Black Narcissus: They picked an excellent refugees. They are intense electromagnetic waves in that region of space.

Pale Bayleaf: The scanners will be useless. They and their crewmates will have the opportunity to recover from our battle.

Green Spruce: That Thunderhog brat will not escape me!

Dark Oak: We will find them. And when we do, they will be completely destroyed! With your help, Dr. Eggman. Once Sonic and Y/n have been eliminated, the victory of the Metarex will be assured. Any resistance against us will be futile.

Yellow Zelkova: we'll stomp on those Rebels like they're a bunch of ants and then we'll fulfill the destiny of the Galaxy.

Green Spruce: There will not be a creature in existence that can stand against us.

Elsewhere.

On a planet, Team Chaotix's base was set up as a Café called Café Chaotix. Lots of creatures were inside enjoying some juice.

Charmy: Welcome to Vector's juice bar. We put the squeeze on your thirst.

Charmy served drinks, Espio minded the counter, and Vector was playing the piano.

Vector: (turns to the camera) I bet you didn't know I was such a musical maestro, did ya? You shouldn't be surprised, I'm more than just a pretty face. Being a crock, I'm naturally swamped with talent. But you're probably wondering why I'm playing piano instead of doing detective work. It all started after the boys and me said adios to the crew of the Blue Typhoon.

Flashback.

They were flying through space.

Espio: Okay, Vector, hang a right just before the next star system.

Vector: Space-travel sure can be boring, somebody ought to build a rest stop in this part of the Galaxy so you can get out and stretch your legs.

Charmy: Oh, boy. I wish we could stop and grab a bite to eat.

Espio: There aren't any rest stops listed here.

Vector: Let's see.

Vector looked around until he saw the Cloister.

Vector: Maybe we'll find one over there.

Espio: I don't see that place on the map.

Charmy: Let's check it out.

Vector: Alrighty. After all, investigating unknown Mysteries it's part of a detective's job.

Charmy: Go for it, Vector!