S3 Chapter 12: A Metarex Melee

Narrator: Last time on Sonic X x Male Reader, Eggman discovered two more Chaos Emeralds hidden aboard a high-security Metarex Fortress. When the doctor suggests that Sonic in the Gang team up with him to see who can snatch the Emeralds first, Sonic jumps at the chance. Soon, with the help of Rouge and Shadow, Chris, Helen, Y/n and Chaos break into the Metarex complex, and after a bit of digital detective work, shuts down the security system. But when Sonic and the others burst in for a little Emerald espionage, they're greeted by a mob of Metarex with one thing on their minds... total destruction! Find out what happens next on this week's Sonic X x Male Reader!

Sonic's group was surrounded by Metarex.

Sonic: Think you can beat me?

Dark Oak: Make no mistake, my friend. I do not think I can beat you. I know I will. Metarex, prepare for battle! As you can see, you are dangerously out-numbered, Sonic. And I warn you... For every one of us that falls in battle, there will be hundreds more that will take his place.

Cosmo: Please don't hurt Sonic. I beg you! We'll do anything you want, Metarex, sir. We'll give back the Chaos Emeralds and the Plant Egg, but please don't hurt my friend.

Dark Oak: Get him.

A bunch of Metarex piled up on Sonic.

Amy/Cosmo: Sonic!

Sonic used Spindash to get the Metarex off him.

Sonic: So, you wanna play games, huh?

Sonic Spindash at Dark Oak, but the latter disappeared when Sonic hit him.

Amy: He vanished!

Sonic: It's a hologram.

The remaining Metarex were getting back up.

Cosmo: Be careful, Sonic.

Star: What are we just standing around for? Let's help him!

With Knuckles.

Knuckles jumped onto the Egg-Mobile.

Knuckles: I ought to knock that egg-head of yours clear off!

Eggman: Now, now, Knuckles. Let's just keep calm. We all know violence never solves anything.

Knuckles got a call from his comlink.

Tails: (On call: Blue Typhoon here. Knuckles, do you read me?)

Knuckles: Tails, what's going on?

Tails: There's a nasty-looking battalion our ships headed straight for us! I got a bad feeling those Metarex aren't too happy about us crashing their Fortress.

Cream: Tails, I'm afraid they're coming from behind, too. They're all around us. What are we gonna do? There's no way we can beat that many, not without Sonic or Y/n.

Chris' group was seeing it through the window.

Chris: Uh-oh. We're in trouble.

Rouge: You said it, kid.

Shadow got a call from Eggman.

Eggman: Listen up, Shadow! In the interest of self-preservation, I'm calling off this clambake.

Shadow: I don't understand. I thought I was to retrieve the Chaos Emeralds.

Eggman: Oh, blast the Emeralds! These Metarex monstrosities are about to make a meal out of us.