S2 Chapter 18: Supersonic and Electrical Heroes Appear!

Narrator: Last time on "Sonic X x Male Reader," while locked up in jail, Dr. Eggman worked overtime to set a treacherous trap for Sonic, Y/n and their friends. Hordes of household appliances soon developed menacing malfunctions, turning Chris's kitchen into a combat zone. As a vacuum robot threatened to clean Sonic's clock, Emerl spun to the rescue and a whole gang of gadgets were washed out. Sonic and Y/n raced to rout the remaining robots, but them and Knuckles were ambushed my mom's of mechanical marauders. Our Heroes seemed headed for a crushing defeat till Spark zapped to the rescue and Chris's family helped to turn the tide. Taking advantage of the confusion, Eggman escaped from jail and went into hiding to plot his next monstrous move. Can the devious doctor be stopped before he strikes again? Find out next on Sonic X x Male Reader.

At the white house.

The President was pacing back and forth in his dark office only being lighted by the windows.

President: (Thinking: Eggman escapes. The Press will have a field day. And I don't blame them. Me nab the world's greatest Menace. And let him slip right through our fingers. How could this have happened?) We just have to do whatever it takes to find him. He's out there somewhere dreaming up another scheme to take over the world. We have to capture him before he strikes again.

Topaz showed up at the door.

Topaz: I think it's got to be your number one priority, sir.

President: Topaz!

Rouge was also there.

Rouge: He's probably hiding under a rock, with the rest of the worms.

President: Hello, Rouge.

Y/n too.

Y/n: I told you once before, Mr. President. As long as I'm on your side, Robotnik won't be a problem.

President: And Y/n!

Topaz: Do you have any idea where Eggman might be, sir?

President: No, but we have agents everywhere looking high and low for him.

Y/n: If one of these agents is Chalkboard Charlie, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

President: If you three can track down Eggman, and put him out of business, you can name your own reward.

Rouge: Really?

President: Gold, diamonds, rubies, whatever you like.

Rouge: I love them all, they're bright and beautiful like me.

Topaz: Oh, brother.

Y/n: I would prefer Chaos Emeralds. Not just to keep them out of Robotnik's grasp, but so I can access more of Chaos's power.

Chaos came out of the bracelet.

Chaos: Even though I'm decently strong in this form and even stronger when I work with Y/n, I could do more with the help of Chaos Emeralds.

President: Just find Eggman.

At Chris's school.

They got out for the day.

Chris: I wonder what Adventures Sonic or Y/n's having today.

Helen: They sure are lucky. Sonic and Y/n get to travel all around having fun and helping people.