S3 Chapter 10: An Underground Odyssey

Cosmo and Star were roaming around on a different ship and passed by three other Seedrians.

Seedrian 1: Hi, there, Cosmo and Star!

Seedrian 2: How are you two doing today?

Star: We're good, Mrs. Chrysanthemum.

Seedrian 3: Be sure to give your mother our regards.

Star: Okay, Mrs. Daisy.

Daisy: We'll see you later, girls!

Cosmo: Okay! Goodbye!

The two girls saw a tall, blue Seedrian with a big white flower on her head, and a green gem on her chest.

Cosmo/Star: Galaxina!

Galaxina: There you are, my dear sisters. You both had Mother worrying all afternoon.

Star: I would've been here sooner if I didn't have for Cosmo over here.

Cosmo: I didn't mean to. I was playing my pretend game again, and I must have forgotten what time it was.

Galaxina: Don't worry, little Cosmo. We're all pretty used to your Daydreaming by now.

Cosmo crossed her arms and pouted.

Star: There's no need for that face. It's normal for a kid to wanting to play pretend in their free time.

Cosmo: Like you don't have your own little fantasies.

Star: Very funny. What could I possibly fantasize about?

Cosmo: I hear you saying things like going on a nice walk in the fields, and having someone to hold you tight in their arms and having a true ki-

Star: (blushing) Okay, I get it!

The three went inside a room where there was a gaint tree.

Cosmo: Sorry to worry you, Mother.

Galaxina: She was dreaming again. Like always.

Star: But you'll be pleased to know that everyone is still in good health.

Galaxina: Good we still have our little medic.

Cosmo: Hey, have you ever wondered if Mother likes to daydream too, sometimes?

Galaxina: Well, maybe.

Star: It wouldn't surprise me if she did. We're her daughters after all.

Cosmo: I'll bet she dreams about being back home again, like I do.

Star: I wish my fantasies were that noble.

Galaxina: Hey, there's nothing wrong with wanting to find love someday. I'm sure being back home is a great comfort to her, to hope that one day, we'll all be back there.

Cosmo: Galaxina, the Elders say will be journeying through space like this forever.

Galaxina: Not forever, Cosmo. Just until we destroy the evil Metarex monsters for good. Only then can we rest, and search for a new planet to call home.

Star: And something tells me that day will come sooner than you think.

Galaxina: Come on, let's go! Mother has many errands for us today.

Star: I'll get started on the crops.

Cosmo: Yes. Oh. Goodbye, Mother. See you later!

Star: We love you!