S2 Chapter 15: Eggman for President

Narrator: Last time on "Sonic X x Male Reader", as our friends plan to greet the New Year sunrise they were totally shocked by a total eclipse. Soon, Dr. Eggman shed light on the mystery. The malfunctioning Egg Moon was causing the super sunblock. He begged the President to let him lighten things up and he built giant Mirror Towers to power his especially designed Sunshine Balls. But just as Eggman was being hailed as a hero, someone started toppling the towers. That someone was Sonic and now the citizens are dead set on stopping him. Has Sonic gone screwy? Will Y/n finally step in? Find out next time on "Sonic X x Male Reader!"

The gang was able to get inside the house and block the door from the mob, but they broke and started to raid the house.

Jerome: Where's Sonic?

Chris: He's not here so go away.

Jerome: Then tell us where he is.

Tails: We know you think he knocked those Towers over.

Amy: But he'd never do that.

Chris: Yeah, don't forget Sonic's on our side. (Thinking: At least I think he is. The only one Sonic is against is... Dr. Eggman. He'd do anything to beat Eggman.)

Jerome: Yeah, right. He's just trying to protect him. Let's get 'em!

They were all about to sworm them and Amy got out her hammer.

Amy: All right. Back off.

Chuck: Amy!

Amy used the hammer to smash a hole into the wall.

Amy: Go!

They ran outside, but more people were out there. Suddenly, some Sirens were heard and four white cars along with a red one drove in, it was Sam and the S-team.

Sam: All right everybody, listen up. If any one of you yahoos lays a finger on them, you'll have to deal with me.

The mob began to leave.

Chris: They're leaving.

Ella: Ah, goodness that was certainly a close shave.

Sam: Looks like the S-team showed up just in time. You doing okay, buddy?

Chris: Yeah.

He looked down sad.

Chris: (Thinking: Oh, Sonic, it can't be true. It just can't be.)

With Sonic.

He was running towards another Mirror Tower.

Sonic: Here goes another one.

He ran right through it and destroyed it.

Sonic: All right. Bullseye.

He ran into Y/n, Spark, and Chaos.

Y/n: All right. You've been destroying Mirror Towers, and I think I know why.

Sonic: So, we're in agreement?

Y/n: Yes. You destroy as many of these things as you can as a diversion while we look for what's causing this.

Sonic: Sounds like a plan.

Spark: This might be a young man's game, but what the hell? Let's do it.

Chaos: I'm with you.

At the white house.