S1 Chapter 13: Beating Eggman Part2

Announcer: Last time, The President ordered an all-out attack on Dr. Eggman's island base.

Military advisor: It'll be a two-pronged assault from both sea and air.

Announcer: Rouge the Bat and Y/n the Hedgehog, now both working for the government, were put in charge of a special forces team to sabotage Eggman's base from inside, and Y/n might be reconsidering his choice to leave Team Sonic. Meanwhile, Chris and Tails discovered the location of the third Chaos Emerald. But their plan to unearth it was gone with the wind. Can our heroes hang on and capture the Chaos Emerald as well as Y/n stay on their team or will Eggman and his windy robot blow them away and will Y/n leave like he said?

The President was still on the big TV in town.

President: My fellow citizens, the assault against the headquarters of Dr. Eggman has begun. Our military forces will press on until Eggman is no longer a threat to the world. We will not fail. Dr. Eggman must be stopped now.

Danny was among the crowd and he saw the fighter planes on the TV.

Danny: Woah, this will be a heavy-duty fight.

At the Eggman base.

The assault was still going on and some missile robots were firing missiles at the Air Force and the fighter plane that Knuckles stowedaway on fired a big missile at the base and Knuckles took a ride on it when Knuckles and the missile were nearing the base Knuckles jumped off and use the spikes on his fist to climb the base.

Inside the base.

The agents were still in pursuit and Y/n was lost in his thoughts and he remembered what he said a month ago.

Flashback.

Y/n: Once Robotnik is dealt with I'm leaving.

Back to present.

Y/n: (Thinking: That's what I said, so why am I rethinking it?)

Topaz: Hey, you okay, Y/n?

Y/n: Huh? Yeah, I'm fine.

Rouge: Good, I hate seeing my light blue boo in such a mood.

They continued moving until Rouge and Y/n stopped.

Rouge: Hold it!

The rest stopped too.

Topaz: Why did we stop?

Rouge: Because we're about to get a visit from Eggman's welcome wagon.

Y/n: And it's a big one.

A giant robot got in there way.

Rouge: I'll take it!

Y/n: No, I got it.

Rouge: Together then?

Y/n: Sure.

They both charged at the robot.

Topaz: Rouge, Y/n!

Back with Mr. Stewart.

The wind was still going strong and it blew Mr. Stewart's car back a bit.

Mr. Stewart: Poor Chris, he's out here too! This is terrible.

At the corn field.

The X-Cyclone landed hard on the ground in front of the others then Funfun walked closer to them and Francis got up a bit.