S3 Chapter 19: Zelkova Strikes Back

The Blue Typhoon was flowing through space with some Metarex ships following them.

Cream: They're going to attack again! They're aiming straight for us.

Tails: We have to work fast. Chris, you and Sonic disperse the missiles then launch a counter attack.

Chris: Roger. Cosmo, take over for me.

Cosmo: Sure.

Chris ran to the X-Tornado where Sonic was already waiting for him.

Sonic: So what's going down, pal?

They were getting ready to take off.

Chris: Okay, Sonic, here's the plan. Looks like the Metarex are about to launch another attack. We've got to try to fend them off as best as we can and then give them a dose of their own medicine.

Sonic: Sounds good. We'll wipe out those Metapunks in no time flat.

The Metarex ships fired missiles at the Typhoon, but they blocked them with smoke bombs.

Amy: I've got a bad feeling, Cosmo.

Star: Me too. These Metarex attacks just seem to get more and more violent every time.

Star: Not to mention that we literally got one of their Commanders to challenge us directly. This must mean that they see us as the biggest threat to their plans.

Amy: But it's more than that, I just can't figure it out.

Chris and Sonic were finally outside.

Chris: Take off!

Suddenly, the ship began to shake.

Tails: Hey, what was that?!

Amy: I don't know! There's nothing on the radar!

Y/n: Maybe because it's not a ship.

They saw Zelkova holding on to one of their engines. They also saw yellow electricity surrounding him.

Yellow Zelkova: (maniacal laugh) Your time is up, my friends.

Knuckles was seeing Zelkova from the engine room.

Zelkova: The abyss is waiting for you.

Knuckles: Oh, no. Not him again.

Zelkova: Farwell.

Zelkova threw the ship to the planet below them. Sonic and Chris who were still outside ended up falling off Typhoon.

Tails: (Thinking: Pressure is dropping by the second.)

They crash landed on the planet, stopping before they fell off a cliff to a lake of lava.

Amy: Well, this looks like a real hot spot.

Cream: I feel sick to my tummy.

Cheese: Chao, chao.

Star rubbed her back.

Star: There, there.

Tails: That crash disconnected our energy servers. It looks like we're stranded you guys.

Everyone gasped, but their surprise change when they saw Zelkova jump in front of them with lightning surrounding him.

Yellow Zelkova: I see we are together again. Prepare to meet your doom. Prepare to perish. Prepare to succumb to the evil that is Yellow Zelkova! Prepare to... Prepare to...