S2 Chapter 3: A Robot Rebels

Narrator: Last time on Sonic X. Sonic and Tails discovered another emerald, but it was soon devoured by Dr. Eggman's Chaos creature. A fierce battle followed, and the X-Tornado went down in flames. But thanks to Tails' expert piloting skills, our battered hero survived to fight on. Meanwhile, Y/n started a team called "Team Chaos to gather the pieces of the Master Emerald and it went pretty well. Unfortunately, Eggman wasn't finished making mischief as he seized Amy and her new friend Lily. For once, Sonic and Y/n arrived too late. Now their speed isn't enough. This time, Sonic we'll have to think fast if he's going to catch up with Eggman.

At Mystic Ruins, Knuckles was looking at a waterfall.

Knuckles: (Thinking: I was supposed to guard the Master Emerald, but now I only have a few pieces of it. What's the use in going on? It's over, I failed.)

When he closed his eyes, he saw Tikal in front of the summit that was on fire.

Knuckles: Standing around feeling sorry for myself won't make things right. I couldn't stop the Master Emerald from being destroyed, but I can gather what's left. And besides, I'm not in this alone.

At the Thorndyke residence.

The palm trees were starting to clear up as Tails, Sonic, Y/n, Cream and Cheese were in the X-Tornado.

Tails: Ready for takeoff, guys?

Sonic: Ready!

Cream: Let's go!

Cheese: Chao, chao!

They flew off as Chuck, Ella and Mr. Tanaka were seeing them off.

Chuck: I only hope that they'll be able to find Amy. With Eggman and those crazy robots of his, who knows what could happen to her.

Mr. Tanaka: I'm sure that Sonic won't give up until he brings her back here safe and sound.

Chuck: Yeah, I wish I could say the same about Y/n. I'll bet you he wouldn't even be doing this if Cream didn't tell him to.

Ella: Why did he need to take Cream anyway!

In the sky.

Sonic: So, why did you bring Cream again?

Cream: It was the only way Y/n would do this.

Y/n: Cream is training under me, and I think some real life experience may do her some good.

Cream: Now, why are you flying, Tails?

Tails: We gotta save Amy, and my head is fine.

Y/n: But don't you feel a little tired?

Tails: Now that you mention it, I do feel pretty sleepy.

Y/n: Yeah, that's the side effect of the healing ointment Cream applied on your head. It speeds up your body's regeneration time which takes a lot of energy.

Tails: We have to figure out where Eggman took Amy. It'll be easier with four of us looking. Amy's probably in danger and there's no time to lose.

Sonic: I guess we do have a better chance working together.

Tails: Right, we're a team.

Y/n: I'm still not sure.

Tails: I'll find a place to take a quick nap when we find Eggman.