S2 Chapter 1: Pure Chaos

Narrator: Last time on "Sonic X," after tricking Knuckles into giving him the five Chaos Emeralds and Y/n's fake one, Dr. Eggman kidnapped Chris, holding him hostage on the Egg Fort II. Soon, Dr. Eggman's robot Lucky returned with the seventh emerald. But just as Eggman was about to grab it, Sonic and Y/n showed up to thwart his plan. Determined to get the last emerald, Eggman transformed the Egg Fort II into the Eggsterminator, a gargantuan superbot power by the Chaos Emeralds. The Eggsterminator captured Sonic and broke Y/n's arm, but Chris broke free and grabbed the emeralds, only to find himself rescued by Rouge the Bat. But things got slippery and Rouge dropped the emeralds into the sea. All seven emeralds came together, and it was Chaos Control time. Were Sonic, Y/n and their friends and sent back home to their planet? Are Tails and Chuck with them? Or did something even more unbelievable happen? There's only one way to find out. Stay tuned!

Y/n was on a plane with The President and a bunch of others.

President: It's been six months and I still don't understand what happened when the Chaos Emeralds came together.

Y/n: Me and the others thought Chaos Control would sent us back to our home planet.

Advisor: But a piece of your planet was sent here instead.

Women: Still our citizens appeared to be taking it all in stride, Mr. President. In fact, the plans to turn Mystic Ruins into a world-famous tourist attraction are certain to be a great boost to the economy.

President: Maybe so, but one thing still has me worried. Dr. Eggman.

Man: I wouldn't worry about that, Mr. President we've got intelligence teams all over the globe tracking his whereabouts. Plans are also underway to install a new network of surveillance satellites.

President: Really?

Rouge: Right, but no matter how you spin it, you still haven't managed to catch him.

Y/n: Yeah, you're not even using the proper method to find someone like him.

Topaz: Rouge, Y/n, please!

Rouge: It's true, isn't it? Who cares about agents and satellites? Why don't we just admit that he's just too smart for us?

Topaz: Well, if that's the case. What plan does your light blue boo have for this?

Y/n: Instead of us going after him, we let him come to us. I'm one of his targets, so he'll come for me sooner or later.

President: Rouge and Y/n are right, all this time sinse Chaos Control happened we haven't heard a peep out of him.

Rouge: Isn't it obvious? He's taking a little break to plot his next move.

President: That must be it.

Man: I well understand your frustration, Mr. President. We won't let you down, sir.

Y/n: Whatever Robotnik is planning, I'll be ready.

President: See that you are. Oh, and one more thing. How's Sonic and your other friends doing, Y/n.

Y/n: They're good. Amy and Tails have their own places, Knuckles is looking after his Master Emerald, Sonic is most likely running in a big open area, and both Cream and Cheese are currently living with me.

Later.

Y/n walked to a house and opened the door.

Y/n: I'm home.