S2 Chapter 20: A Wild Win

Narrator: Last time on Sonic X x Male Reader, as part of a plan to capture Dr. Eggman, the President created a combat contest with a gem of a prize, a Chaos Emerald. As the battling began, the Commander-in-Chief got humiliated by his top agent. And the other competitors duked it out in a series of kooky clashes. The odds-on-favorites was Sonic until he found out he had to face-off against Amy. But the uncomfortable confrontation was avoided when Eggman butted into the battle. Now it's down to the final eight fighters. Who will prevail and pick up the emerald? Find out next on Sonic X x Male Reader.

Y/n blocked a punch from Chris with his finger.

Y/n: Don't continue, Chris.

Chris charged him again, but Y/n dodged it this time.

Y/n: Chris, I don't want to hurt you. But I will if I must.

Chris: Quit defending!

Y/n: I will in ten short seconds.

Scarlet: That Chris Thorndyke certainly is brave!

Tails: Especially, since the other guy completely destroyed his last opponent.

Chris: Why don't you just forfeit so I can win!?

Y/n: That's not how a Thunderhog battles.

Chris went for one more charge, but Y/n tripped him over out of the stadium.

Elmer: Y/n moves on!

Chuck went to Chris.

Chunk: It may not seem like it, Chris, but I think you losing was a good thing.

Chris: Yeah. Even if I moved on, there's no way I'd win against Amy or Rouge.

Cream: You did it, Y/n! Way to go!

Cheese: Chao!

The next fight was between Lucky and Mr. Stewart. Mr. Stewart was walking on to the stadium, but Scarlet stopped to talk to him.

Scarlet: Mr. Stewart! How would you rate your opponent?

When Mr. Stewart turned to her, he was surprised to see his face.

Scarlet: Uh! Franklin! What are you doing here?

Mr. Stewart: I just look like me!

Mr. Stewart ran away.

Mr. Stewart: Ahh! My cover's been blown!

Lucky won the battle by default. The next match was between Emerl and Mr. Tanaka, who was wearing a blue kimono and had a wooden stick. The bell rang

Mr. Tanaka: Brace yourself, my little friend. I am going to stick it to you!

Mr. Tanaka jumped into the air and try to strike Emerl, but he caught the stick.

Mr. Tanaka: Oh, no!

Emerl took the stick jumped and into the air.

Mr. Tanaka: I think I'm on the wrong end of that stick.

Mr. Tanaka ducked down to prepare for the strike, but the stick stopped mere inches away from his head.

Mr. Tanaka: I give up!

Cream: Yay, Emerl!

Cheese: Chao, chao!

Rouge and Amy's fight finally came and started.