S1 Chapter 16: Depth of Danger

Reporter: Dr. Eggman went head-to-head with Sonic and Y/n.

Reporter 2: And the hedgehogs hammered him big time

Reporter 3: Did he survive?

Reporter 4: Did he escape?

Reporters: Where is Dr. Eggman?

At the white house.

President: Where is Dr. Eggman? I need to know if he survived the attack on his ship.

One of the President's men and Y/n were also in the room.

Man: We're searching the area near the crash site to see if there's any sign of him.

Y/n: I don't think it will be that simple. Robotnik may be a fool and a nuisance, but he's definitely not stupid. If he is still alive, he'll definitely make sure we think he's dead.

President: If we don't track down that madman soon, he's going to strike back! Find him!

Man: Right.

The man walked out of the room and after a few minutes the President sighed and looked at Y/n who is still there.

President: You still here, Y/n?

Y/n: Yes. I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about Robotnik as long as I'm on your side. Rather I kill him on sight or arrest him on sight, I will not stop until he's finally dealt with.

The President smiled.

President: I knew there was a reason I hoped you'd be the one that joined us. You're free to go home and there will be surprises for you and your friends there.

Y/n: What kind?

President: You'll just have to wait and find out.

Y/n: Okay, sir.

He ran out of there leaving the President alone.

President: We really misjudged him.

Inside the Thorndyke residence.

Y/n: I'm telling you, guys. The President's really stressing out about this whole Robotnik thing.

Cream: I think you should quit stressing over work and just eat peacefully with all of us.

Y/n: You're right, Cream.

Ella: Are you ready for dessert?

Amy/Cream: Yeah.

Cheese: Chao!

Y/n: Yes please.

Chuck walked in with Mr. Tanaka who was holding a tray of something.

Chuck: I'm glad you're here. I have good news.

Tails: What kind of news, Chuck?

Chuck: I'm going to hand out some official documents issued by the government that you'll have to hang on to.

Tails: Documents?

Chuck: Yes, to verify your identity.

He gave them all passports and ID cards.

Amy: But what for?

Chuck: They'll help you prove who you are when you travel around. And for Tails, we have a special licenses that allow him to fly any kind of aircraft he can build to any destination on the planet.