S1 Chapter 9: The Last Resort

Amy: The new Emerald Coast Resort sounds like the perfect place to get away from it all. You can hang out at the beach, or float in the crystal clear ocean all day long, then dine as you watch a spectacular sunset. It sounds absolutely romantic. I wish we we're going to the opening party.

Everyone was packing stuff into the X Tornado except for Sonic who was laying down some distance.

Cream: We'll have fun at the Thorndyke's villa.

Y/n: I still don't understand how you convinced me to go, Cream.

Cream: I guess I can be convincing at times. Are you ready to go, Cheese?

Cheese: Chao, chao.

Tails: I'm ready too, guys. My flight plan will take us to right to the Emerald Coast.

Chris: Be careful, Tails, and try not to let anybody see you.

Y/n: That's the only reason I'm going, to silence anyone who does see us.

Chuck: You know, Y/n. Almost everything you say gives me a bad feeling.

Y/n: Don't worry about it, Chuck.

Chuck: You should be fine as long as you stay on the grounds of the villa.

Chris: I wish I could hang out with them instead of going to the resort opening.

Chuck: I know, but your mother can't make it, so she needs you to go in her place.

Y/n: Just look at it as a way to prove your not as re-

Amy: Don't you say that word! Don't you say that word!

Y/n: Well, I'm sure you won't have to stay long, then you can waste your time with us in the villa.

Chris: That's great! I can give you a swimming lesson, Sonic.

Sonic: You guys go on without me. I'm gonna stay right here.

Cream/Chris: Huh?

Amy: Sonic, you mean you're not coming with us?

Sonic: That's right.

Sonic stood up.

Sonic: Have fun, I gotta run.

Y/n: It seems I was right, you don't have the balls to handle a bit of water.

Sonic got angry.

Sonic: All right, what is it with you?! You're always balls this, balls that! It's so annoying!

Everyone was shocked to see Sonic act like that except Y/n who just smirked.

Y/n: My, Sonic. This is a side of you I haven't seen, I kinda like it.

Sonic realized how he acted.

Sonic: Sorry about that, guys.

Sonic ran out of there.

Tails: Wow, I've never seen anyone make Sonic act like that before.

Chris: I wonder why Sonic doesn't want to go with us to the Emerald Coast with us.

Y/n: I told you why, Sonic's afraid of water.

Amy: Yeah, Sonic won't go near the ocean because he can't swim.

Y/n: Which is why he's such a weakling and a loser.

Tails: That doesn't necessarily make him a loser. Sonic could at least run on the beach.

Amy: It's not gonna be as much fun without Sonic.

Y/n: And that's what makes you such a loser.

Amy: What?!