S1 Chapter 26: Countdown to Chaos

Narrator: Last time on "Sonic X," Dr. Eggman sent a strange new robot named Lucky to search for the last Chaos Emerald. Meanwhile, Knuckles decided that the only way to get back was to convince the others to join up with Dr. Eggman, get all seven emeralds together and create Chaos Control. Eggman pretended to agree in the plan and fooled Knuckles and Chris into handling over all of their Chaos Emeralds, which Y/n actually had the light blue one and the one they had was a fake, and then Eggman escape with Chris held hostage. Can Sonic make it in time to get back the Chaos Emeralds and save their friend? Stay tuned.

At Station Square.

Helen, Danny and Francis were in town with Helen playing with a hand puppet of that Purple Monster from Cream's show.

Helen: (Through puppet: Good morning, children. Come on, it's time to play.)

Francis: Look everybody. It's my favorite TV star.

The three of them laughed and that's when the shadow of the Egg Fort II.

Francis: It's him!

Danny: Dr. Eggman.

Helen: He's back again.

The ship flew off on its way.

Danny: What's he up to?

Francis: Whatever it is, it's not good.

Sonic and Y/n ran by them.

Francis: That was Sonic and Y/n.

They were still running after Eggman.

Y/n: You know, I think I saw Danny look down at Helen's blown up skirt when we ran by there.

Sonic: You can worry about punishments later, right now we need to save Chris!

Inside the Egg Fort II.

Decoe: Dr. Eggman, Sonic and Y/n are following us.

Decoe and Bocoe were strapping Chris to the wall with metal straps.

Chris: Sonic, Y/n, hurry!

Bocoe: They are gaining on us, we have to do something.

Eggman: Who cares about them? Especially when the 7th Chaos Emerald is waiting for me.

At the white house.

The one of President's aides were going over where Eggman was heading.

Aide: Eggman's ship is making its way towards Station Square, sir.

President: What measures are being taken? A total evacuation?

Woman: Yes, Mr. President. While we're not sure exactly where Eggman is headed, we have begun evacuation of the entire southern region. Everything is under control.

President: I've been dreading something like this. But now that the time has come, I just hope we're ready for him.

Man: (On the phone) Thank you.

The man hung up and looked at the President.

Man: Mr. President, sir. We've just received word from the field. The Beetles are being put into place.

President: Well, it won't be long now. We'll all have to wait and see. There's nothing more any of us can do. Nothing but hope for the best and prepare for the worst.