S2 Chapter 12: Showdown in Space

Narrator: Last time on "Sonic X x Male Reader," Chris was trapped on Space Colony Ark, but Sonic rocketed to his rescue. Soon, Eggman ambushed the hapless hedgehog and gave our hero the heave-ho. The devious doc issued an ultimatum. If he wasn't made supreme ruler, he'd pulverize the planet. Y/n, who was working with Eggman, showed he was always on Sonic's side and attacked went to fight Shadow. But when Eggman fired up the Eclipse Cannon, he got a blast from the past. A recording from his grandfather, Professor Robotnik, revealed that he had his own plan to wipe out the world. Can Sonic and Y/n save the globe from destruction, or will Robotnik wreak his revenge? Find out next on "Sonic X x Male Reader."

Rouge was inside a space shuttle and in connection with Topaz.

Rouge: Topaz, I'm transmitting my report now. Over.

Topaz: (Over radio: Be careful, Rouge. That space colony is a dangerous place.)

The whole colony began to shake as the three hedgehogs and Chaos were still going at it. They stopped for a moment when Sonic noticed the power ring.

Shadow: You've interfered for the last time, Sonic! And this is where your betrayal will get you, Faker!

Shadow threw multiple Chaos Spears at Sonic and Y/n but they were able to avoid them and Sonic grabbed the ring which made Y/n and Sonic Spindash Shadow from both sides and knocked him down.

Sonic: All right, Shadow and Y/n, what's going on here?

Shadow got up with a smile.

Shadow: You'll find out.

Y/n: Basically, I was just gathering info on him.

The place began to shake again.

Shadow: Sonic, Y/n, Chaos, your time is running out.

Shadow got out and the remaining three noticed a timer counting down from 23 minutes and 47 seconds.

Sonic: What's going on.

Y/n: Chaos, access what's currently on all the computers.

Chaos: On it!

With the others.

They all walked in on Eggman was slamming his fist on the control panel.

Eggman: He tricked me. My own grandfather tricked me.

The Eclipse Cannon was starting to seal off the Chaos Emeralds.

Knuckles: The Chaos Emeralds!

Eggman tried to grab one, but it was too late. The video message from Gerald Robotnik was still talking.

Robotnik: The countdown marking my final revenge has begun. In a few minutes, you will be destroyed. Space Colony Ark will hurtle through the atmosphere and crash into this planet with devastating force. You have no time to prevent this disaster and absolutely no hope of survival. Your rulers took my granddaughter Maria from me, so I'm destroying everything you care about. Now you'll feel what I felt when I lost Maria. You'll see.

Amy: Who is that guy? And what does he mean?

Eggman: That is Professor Gerald Robotnik. He was a scientific genius and my grandfather.

The place started to shake again.

Knuckles: Hey, it feels like this place is breaking apart.

???: Soon it's going to get a lot worse.