S2 Chapter 9: Sonic's Big Break

Narrator: Last time on "Sonic X x Male Reader", a case of mistaken identity that set one of our speedy heroes on the run. His trouble doubles when a robber ripped off an Emerald, and cameras showed a hedgehog making the heist. As the Project: Shadow investigation continued, Sonic made a shocking discovery. Sonic and Shadow went head-to-head in a brutal battle with a chaotic finish. Y/n stepped in and with the help of Chaos he was able to hold his ground, but Shadow still beat him in the end. Trapped by government forces, Y/n arrested Sonic who was taken to Prison Island. Later, Y/n and Chaos went to Eggman's new base and said that they wanted to work for him with Y/n even revealing his true identity. Will Sonic's friends find a way to free him, or will he be locked away forever? What is up with Y/n's sudden betrayal? Find out next on "Sonic X x Male Reader."

Sonic was sitting in a tank underwater.

Sonic: Oh, well! If I can't get out of here, I might as well kick back and relax!

With Chris and Mr. Tanaka.

They were in a motorboat wearing trench coats hats and bandit mask.

Mr. Tanaka: We're still quite far from Prison Island, but we can't take this motorboat in any closer because of their radar. Their security systems are so advanced that they would spot us long before we ever reach the coast, and if they do detect us, they will send out armed boats to intercept and arrest us.

Chris: So, what are we gonna do?

Mr. Tanaka: Luckily, I've thought up a way to thwart their system. It is high-tech, so we will fool it using my low-tech solution!

He threw a swan paddle boat into the water.

Mr. Tanaka: They'll be looking for motorboats, but this paddle boat will let us duck under their radar.

They got in and started paddling.

Chris: I don't know about this, Mr. Tanaka. I feel kind of goofy.

Mr. Tanaka: We can make it. We just have to paddle faster!

Mr. Tanaka did paddle faster and the boat did a wheelie on the water. And that's when Eggman showed up in the Egg-carrier and lunched some sort of weird frequency that shut off the cameras and communications on Prison Island. He then went into the forest on the Island.

Eggman: I wonder if I'm pushing my luck, breaking into the place a second time.

Decoe: Perhaps. The security on the island has been upgraded since your last visit. You must be careful. When they restore communications, they will send robots to stop your team.

Bocoe: Their robotic designs are greatly improved! With their new defenses, it will be almost impossible to enter that compound again.

Eggman: Well, nothing is going to stop me from breaking in and taking those Chaos Emeralds. Shadow said I need to obtain all seven Emeralds in order to operate the Eclipse Cannon.

Decoe: But are you sure it's worth the risk, Doctor?

Eggman: (laugh) Once I get that Cannon working, I'll be unstoppable!

Rouge, Shadow, Y/n, and Chaos who was still in Y/n's bracelet went to Eggman.

Rouge: Okay, Eggy, fill them in!

Eggman: According to Rouge, the Chaos Emeralds are stored in a vault inside the compound. I must have them!

Rouge: No problem, just leave it to me!