S1 Chapter 23: Emerald Anniversary

Y/n was running through Station Square.

Y/n: What is there to even do around this place?

He looked ahead and saw Topaz sitting on a bench with a cup of coffee and Rouge was hanging upside down from a tree Y/n stopped to join them.

Y/n: What's up, ladies?

Topaz: Oh, Y/n. Haven't seen you much lately.

Y/n: Well, I hardly get called to do missions so.

He noticed Rouge was looking at something he followed her eyes and saw she was looking at some jewelry from the jewelry store across from them.

Rouge: What a fabulous display. I wish I had a rock collection like that.

Topaz: You're a thief.

Rouge: I haven't stolen them yet, Topaz.

Topaz took a sip of her coffee.

Topaz: So, then you are planning a robbery, aren't you? Excuse me, could somebody get the police and tell them there's a thief hiding back here.

The crowd gasped and Rouge quickly got up into the trees.

Y/n: Don't listen to her people, she's gets a little bit delusional when she has too much coffee.

The crowd went on about their day and Rouge came out of the tree.

Rouge: Thanks, boo.

Y/n: No problem, I guess.

Rouge: I know why you're so passive-aggressive towards me, Topaz. You're jealous of me because I'm the glamorous team member.

Topaz: If you think I'm the least bit jealous of you, then you really are bats.

Y/n: Denying that you're jealous is a sign of jealousy. As to what about Rouge you're jealous of it could because of her nimble movements, or her ability to fly, or it could most probably be the fact that she's more likable than you are.

Rouge: Although I do appreciate all of that, I also think you might be a little jealous of Topaz, Y/n.

Y/n: Very funny, Rouge. Why would I be jealous of this bitch?

Rouge: Maybe because she spends more time with me than you. Of course, if you ask me to hang out I won't turn you down.

Y/n: Believe what ever you want to believe.

Topaz: Huh?

Y/n: What is it?

A black limo pulled up to the jewelry store and a bunch of man in suits came out of it along with Chris's father, Nelson Thorndyke.

Man: That's Nelson Thorndyke.

Man 2: The computer mogul?

Woman: What a hunk.

Y/n: Oh, great. This guy.

Topaz: You don't like Nelson Thorndyke?

Y/n: You know that red shirt kid I hang out with? Nelson's his father and he's a sissy man.

Nelson walked into the shop and was greeted by the shop's owners.

Owners: Good morning!

Store owner: Hello, thank you for visiting our store, Mr. Thorndyke. Is there something we can help you find today?

Nelson: Yes, I'm shopping for an anniversary present for my wife.

Store owner: You've come to the right place, sir. We've got a full line of matrimonial mementos guaranteed to make every anniversary golden.