S3 Chapter 3: H2 Whoa

Y/n was walking through the halls until he saw Chris.

Y/n: Oh, hey, Chris.

Chris: Hi, Y/n. What's up?

Y/n: I just wanted to say how impressed I am about you technician skills. I honestly didn't think you'd be as good as your grandfather in just six years.

Chris: Thanks. You know, everyone at home knows not to underestimate a Thorndyke. Anyways, you told a really great speech the other day.

Y/n: Thank you. Though, there is something serious I would like to discuss with you.

Chaos came from the bracelet.

Chaos: Very serious. In fact. Lord Y/n, mind if I take my twenty minute break in the bathtub?

Y/n: Go ahead.

Chaos: Thank you.

Chaos went to the bathroom.

Chris: So, what do you want to talk about?

Y/n: Helen told me you and her are seeing each other now.

Chris: (blushing) She did, huh?

Y/n: Yeah, and I just wanted to say one thing about it.

Chris: What's that-

Y/n threw Chris to a wall and put a hand surging with lightning next to Chris face.

Y/n: (intimidating tone) Don't you dare make her cry.

Chris nodded and Y/n walked away.

Y/n: Good talk, Chris.

Chris slid down on his butt.

Chris: (Thinking: This hedgehog's gonna give me a heart attack one day.)

Later.

Cream: You detected one of the Chaos Emeralds?

Amy: Are you sure about this, Knuckles?

Knuckles: Yes. There's no doubt about it. I was in the engine room a few minutes ago when I saw the Master Emerald reacting to something. It must've been an Emerald.

Amy looked at Tails.

Amy: Check for a planet nearby.

Tails: Let's see.

A big holographic projection of a planet appeared in front of the crew.

Chris: There's one.

Cosmo: That's planet Seco.

Sonic: And according to my galactic guidebook, it's dry as a bone.

Y/n: Does it have any civilizations that we could ask for information?

Star: Yeah. But they wear long, dirty clothes due to them being in a desert all day.

Amy: Tails, we're gonna land on planet Seco and find that Emerald. Let's go!

Tails: I'm supposed to give the orders.

Amy: Just do it!

They began to fly towards planet Seco.

Chris: According to the scope, there's a lot of water on this world.

Sonic: Oh, no. We can't land here. There's got to be some kind of mistake.