S2 Chapter 26: A New Start

In the sky of Mobius.

Eggman screamed over the town in his Grand Egg Imperial.

Eggman: Attention! I have an important announcement that I'm sure you'll hate! (laughs) Your favorite fiend has returned, your king of calamity, the awesome Dr. Eggman. I am delighted to inform you that this planet will soon be under my power! It is pointless to try and resist me! Surrender immediately, or you will all be destroyed!

Y/n and Chaos were watching the scene from a tree.

Y/n: All I wanted was a nice walk and this jack ass just had to ruin it.

Eggman: This is your last warning! Submit to my rule or I'll wipe out this whole world! You hear that, Sonic?!

Y/n: He doesn't even care I'm here to stop him.

Chaos: Don't feel down, My Lord. Might I suggest you go have tea with your new mother?

Y/n: That's probably a good idea.

He ran off to Vanilla's house.

Later that night.

Amy was sitting with Vanilla, Cream and Cheese and having tea and cake with them.

Amy: Aah. Just the way I like it.

Cream: We're really happy you stopped by to visit us, Amy.

Cheese: Chao, Chao!

Vanilla: So, have you thought about that offer we made the other day? Would you like to come live here?

Amy: Thanks for the invitation, but I can't accept.

Cream: Why? We want you to stay here with us! We really care about you!

Vanilla: Please, Cream.

Amy: I know. I'm really glad I have a friend like you. But you don't have to worry about me. It's been lonely without Sonic around, but I know... he'll come back. And besides, I don't think it would be good to have me and him under the same roof.

As soon as she said that, Y/n walked in with Chaos still in his bracelet.

Y/n: I'm home.

Cream: Big brother!

Cream ran and gave him a hug.

Y/n: Hey, sorry I got home late.

Cream: It's fine.

Him and Amy shared a look.

Y/n: Oh, and it seems we have Rose here. What a pleasant surprise.

Amy: I'll tell you what the surprise is, it's that anyone agreed to give you another chance.

Vanilla: All right, settle down. Y/n dear, would you like some tea.

Y/n: I would. If you wouldn't mind.

Vanilla poured him a cup of tea.

Vanilla: Here you go.

Y/n: Thank you, Mother.

Amy: I see you quickly adapted to your new life.

Y/n: You're just upset because Sonic hasn't come back yet.

They heard Eggman outside.

Eggman: But I am! And I'm badder than ever! I've come to publicize my dastardly designs for building the Eggman Empire. I'm all set to spread misery and mayhem around the globe. You'd better quit your foot-dragging and race to the rescue, Sonic, otherwise this world will have to face the music!