S2 Chapter 11: Robotnik's Revenge

Narrator: Last time on "Sonic X x Male Reader," Shadow and Y/n transported Chris to Eggman's space base, where Chris learned about a secret orbiting colony built by Eggman's grandfather, the brilliant Professor Gerald Robotnik! Eggman unveiled the Eclipse Cannon, his ultimate weapon, and warned that he'd use it unless the entire population surrendered to the Eggman Empire! What are Shadow and Y/n's mysterious motives? Can Chris' friends find and rescue him? Will Eggman use the Eclipse Cannon and destroy the whole planet? Why did Cream slap Amy? Find out next on "Sonic X x Male Reader"!

Rouge was talking to Eggman from a computer in the Eclipse Cannon control room.

Rouge: Looks like your boys really goofed, didn't they, Doc?

Eggman: None of your business.

Rouge: Fine. Let's launch the counterattack. How about giving me the password for the colony?

Eggman: M-A-R-I-A, Maria. That's the magic word. Meanwhile, I'll be standing by at Crazy Gadget.

Eggman hung up.

Rouge: Huh. Fooling that old fool oughta be a snap. All right, let's start hacking.

She started to type the code.

Rouge: Maria. M-A-R-I-A. Let's see what pops up here. Come on, come on.

A bunch of stuff popped up on the computer.

Rouge: Ah, here we are. Project: Shadow top secret. Sounds exciting.

She read through the files.

Rouge: "The Ultimate Creature Development Project." Sure sounds juicy to me.

Her look became one of surprise.

Rouge: Shadow? Sealed off? But how? If that's true, then who's he?

With Chris.

Chris was sitting against the wall with Shadow and Y/n looking out the window and saw the space shuttle Team Sonic was on approaching the Ark.

Shadow: Here comes your friend.

Chris: Huh. You mean Sonic?

Y/n: I'll bet he's with his little Posse. Took them long enough.

Shadow: He'd be a fool to challenge me.

Y/n: As well as his Galling Gang.

Chris: You're the fools, not Sonic!

Shadow: You'll see I'm right. This is one fight your friend cannot win.

Y/n: I'd grab a seat so I don't miss the good part if I were you, Chris.

With Team Sonic.

As they got closer, they saw the guns that the Ark had for defense.

Tails: I'll bet they're watching us in there.

Sonic: You just take it slow and steady.

Suddenly, Knuckles felt the power of the Master Emerald.

Knuckles: Huh? Hurry it up!

Knuckles got up to the piloting row and messed with the controls so the ship couldn't fly straight.

Tails: Knuckles! What's the matter with you?

Knuckles: The Master Emerald! It's nearby. I can feel it!